1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Custom Hud and HeliCorsa

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by PRO Stream BG, May 16, 2017.

1. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Hello i know they do a great job with 1.14 and incoming Button Mapping in 1.15! But another great feature request to get a better experiance on consoles is..

1.Custom Hud (enable and desable the Hud info what you like to see on screen and a free positioning of it) like in PC version! Before race in options can be maded or in new menu when you pause the game!

2. HeliCorsa app (on PC version works amazing and is good for clean racing) if anyone dont know what is HeliCorsa is a "Hud proximity radar" who shows the exact position in the cars around you! (check the picture)

So please Kunos take a look over this stuff if is posible to be maded (added) I dont want a confirmation about relese date i just want to ask if is possible to future implementation! 1453379956_preview_2016-01-21_00016.jpg

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Customizable HUD Mar 13, 2019
    ACC User Interface HUD customization ( tachometer part) Mar 6, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Again, a discussion about Lexus custom liveries Apr 1, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Warn people about Customs charges on new merch Mar 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC General Discussions New LFM Custom BOP on the making! Sep 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom resolution for 48" 4K TV May 17, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Can´t race sigle make race on offical liveries mixed custom ones Apr 6, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Custom race configuration Jan 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom Liveries - Reshading when Creating DDS Files Nov 17, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Open series custom 3H race weekend includes 2-driver teams Jul 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Customer support - or lack thereof! May 10, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars FSR Custom Setting Explanation? May 7, 2022

3. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

It would be very nice. There is something like that in gtsport beta.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

The custom hud elements are in many games also in AC on PC and the HeliCorsa is in AC PC version...and is a "small" feture with a "big" positive effect for clean racing! So i hope Kunos brings it to console, but to be a 100% effective before HeliCorsa we need a custom hud placement, to make HeliCorsa visible in a proper position on the screen (in our choice) like on PC...so i hope any dev see this thread and answer what they think, about this! And if is possible to see it in future in consoles!

5. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Custom HUD is very welcome, i often use map to keep an eye on cars ahead or behind me ( Mostly only in qualification ) but i detest that i have to have the list of competitors on too. I would also like the option to keep time delta on the right side of screen as when it's on the left (When only delta and speedo showing ) i often make mistakes as i find it harder to take in for some reason. Would be nice to be able to turn on\off each individual app.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes , this is important! I mostly drive without Hud because if i want see a map, pops up all kind of info who desturb my view and takes a huge part of the screen (bloking my rear view mirrors in some cars) so gone a be better if Kunos makes a custom selection for us ..what we need on screen and where we want to put it! (And about HeliCorsa is one of the most used on PC, i cant belive they not set it up on console and they choice this arrows who sometimes confuse you more than helping you!)

pippo10 likes this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

HeliCorsa is a community contribution by @Minolin, not official Kunos content so you better keep your hopes low. Don't you have the proximity arrows on the console? Once you learn how to read them they work very well.

Matt White likes this.
  8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Proximity arrows , are not good enought and sometimes confuse us more than help us...HeliCorsa is better in all the aspects, i know is not from Kunos, but they can make it without any problem (or something like that) (my hopes are low anyway, is just to see if we go get a custom hud options) and about HeliCorsa is a good proposal for app(hud element) and just gone a be cool if Kunos makes it possible or create something similar to the console players! Also in my first post i says "So please Kunos take a look over this stuff if is posible to be maded (added)" with "maded" i mean , made something like that, with "added" i mean add a HeliCorsa itself!

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    AZT B Tender likes this.
  9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Those proximity arrows are ok to point, but they also interfere with your race as sometimes it makes you think a car is along side you, so you drive cautiously. Then you realize there wasn't a car besides you and you could have closed the door, but now it's too late as there is a car beside you and has the better line. Helli corsa would be a brilliant addition to the console and far more accurate. Iirc Nascar had this on the PS3.

AZT B Tender and PRO Stream BG like this.
  10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Well I tried HC and chose not to use it anymore. I can see how some people like it but I find it distracting...much more so than the arrows. Personal preference...

Reinart86 and pippo10 like this.
  11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I agree from what I've seen, i would only use periodically during races for a short amount of time. I mostly use look back instead of the arrows.

12. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

I would really like to disable the arrows. I find them confusing and distracting. Just a 'distance to-' would be more then enough for me.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Disabling them is indeed an official PC feature ;-)

Anyways, you guys should maybe refrain from requesting new features, that much...there's 2 very good updates for consoles coming up - one today, the other one with button mapping after that. And before even trying those this thread pops up with the next request o_O

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

But what is strange is they they were removed in an update because some people complained about them, they were then re-added in another update because people moaned about their removal. So the sensible thing to do would have been to give an option to disable them.

Reinart86 and LeDude83 like this.
  15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I agree with that one.

pippo10 and Matt White like this.
  16. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I understand your points of view, but if you read my first post , you can see i not want Kunos to make it now or tomorrow i just ask about this 2 things if someday is possible to be added in the consoles... And about your personal dislike of HeliCorsa because is destracting ..cool...you can turn it off, but if was distracting not everyone on pc gone a use it...and many people who i know use it aways (incluiding me) and is not destracting if you place it in the correct place...also if they add it gone a be optional...if you still destracted you can turn it off... (and again, you understand wrong this request is for info about this features, i want to see if any dev , says something about it, and what they think! Nobody here ask for release or something like that...

17. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hey Dude, I like this guy :D

Honestly, I think Kunos' biggest concern is the estimated outcry of the community. Believe me, I can totally understand that.
    Not even real racecars with helicorsa-like radar systems prevent people shouting about ARCARDE! and CHEATING! You wouldn't believe the bandwith of the feedback to helicorsa.

LeDude83 likes this.