1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dedicated server info&status -> forocoches.com

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by xXxKOKExXx, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxKOKExXx

xXxKOKExXx Simracer

Hi guys. This will be the thread where I will report the status of the server, its configuration and future configurations.

We are a mix of a different level of skill community, but allways keeping respect. im usually the administrator. Sometimes other friends too. SERVER IS ALWAYS BLACKLISTED, SO BE CARE OR GET BANNED

The idea is to offer a server with monthly champ: (Tuesday with car A and Thursday with car B at the same track, adding 4 weeks-> 4 tracks) , and the remaining days using random configurations that are fun.

The championship is private (only forocoches.com people, assetto corsa thread if you want info), but the remanining days the server is public. And this is why i have create this thread ;)

Sorry my english!

----------------------------

Im going to edit this zone allways with the last server status.

NOW, this thrusday we have to race with mclaren f1 gtr at nurburgring endurance (gp+nords), so to practice i already set the configuration.

Track: nurburgring endurance
    Car: Mclaren f1 gtr

Public mode: Qualify 20min Race 2laps Grip 95% dynamic

Friday: Maybe bmw 235i car, allways fun.

Last edited: May 13, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC dedicated server race start hangs, but only on Nordshleife Apr 13, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server shows up in Lobby without ping value and cannot be accessed Jan 11, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Ubuntu not working Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated server cant set driver info "black background" Sep 24, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server Launch Problems (TCP socket error detected 10054) Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated home server acc does not connect to tcp any more Jun 17, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC Dedicated Server GUI has been updated to version 1.4.3.0 Apr 19, 2023
    General modding discussion AC2 dedicated server API for competition systems Apr 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Dedicated server configuration gportal Feb 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to use the ACC Dedicated Server app for the PS5/PS4? Dec 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Dedicated server not found Oct 8, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server can't register to lobby Jul 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server 10053 socket error Apr 28, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Install AC Dedicated Server via SteamCMD on clean Windows server Oct 26, 2021

3. Well now. A server with the name "Forocoches" in it was the one that I was banned from for no reason whatsoever a few weeks ago. It was set up for the Mercedes E190 EVO II @ Silverstone GP. I was taken out at the end of the old start/finish straight (possibly completely accidentally) during the qualifying session when I approached a couple of cars ahead of me with two more cars trying to overtake from behind. Not the best position to be in. The only bad part of my driving was the late braking into the first corner at the start of the race (after I slightly lost concentration due to being hassled by someone behind me). I braked hard, and fortunately did not hit anyone. I was then trying to get around the outside of a pileup three corners later, and someone rolled back into me (I was virtually off the track). After one or two further impacts at the same location, I recovered and set off in pursuit of the pack. Just after I completed the first lap, the sim froze.....and the words "you have been vote kicked" (or something like that) came up on the screen in a red haze. At least one car hit me when I was stationary (and unable to do anything), so the ridiculous vote kick made things even worse. Finally, when I exited and tried to return, I was greeted with the "you have been permanently banned from this server" message.

Needless to say, I was not impressed

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  4. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

Already had some nice races with the M235i on your server, KOKE.
    I think the kick voting quorum is much too low on your server though. Everytime someone starts a kick vote it passes, maybe even one vote is enough in many cases, which clearly is too low. At what number is it right now?

5. Ah, so it could have been only one or two idiots voting that resulted in my removal? That still doesn't explain the "permanent ban".

6. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

yes, it does, if the server is set to blacklisting then a kick = permanent ban

7. xXxKOKExXx

xXxKOKExXx Simracer

Guys, relax. The blacklist mode is set to "1", what means that when server restart, the blacklist restart too.

Sure, we are trying differents "voting quorum" settings, but i think there is a bug or problem. Yesteday i tried "100"value ( what means all of us have to vote) and wtf! one team member was kicked by someone without 100% quorum :S

Seroulsy, dont get "personal" if someone be kicked. Sometimes i dont understand the quorum results with too many guys inside. And if a do a manually kick, i will say the reasons before.

Sorry my english, and see u at race!

8. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

Hey Koke,

since you are saying "voting quorum" and seem to have problems with it, I have to ask if you know that since 1.1 there is a new setting KICK_QUORUM ? At what number do you have this KICK_QUORUM setting?

Is the blacklist really automatically resetting when restarting the server? I thought that if you keep the blacklist.txt it keeps the ban!?!

Cheers.

9. xXxKOKExXx

xXxKOKExXx Simracer

Kick quorum?? What the hell, i didnt have this "line" at remote cfg file. Sure, im going to study that, maybe thats the problem.

About blacklist, this is a remote server and i cant see or manage this file at remote machine. I only can edit entrylist and servercfg. But at kunos instructions, mode 0 is disable, mode 1 is reseteable. And mode 2 is permanent.

Sorry my english!

Thomas Gocke likes this.
  10. OK, I will accept that it was probably a settings problem that got me kicked in that race. I will check out your server again when it is open for public races :cool:

11. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

sounds like maybe the default value for kick quorum if no line exists in the config might be too low then? if you can confirm probably worth opening a bug thread for it :)

12. xXxKOKExXx

xXxKOKExXx Simracer

Maybe my host has an out of date servercfg. Im going to write it manually and then do some tries. Thx for the info, next 2 hours i will have a solution

13. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.