1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Disabling ABS/ESP on roadcars?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by JesperGB, Nov 13, 2013.

1. JesperGB

JesperGB Gamer

It could be nice to have a button to disable ABS and ESP in roadcars - i know it's because they have it in real life - but most cars actually have a button to turn off ESP - and if you are at track-courses they will actully disable the ABS - and it would be nice to have that feature too in AC.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting game crash after race finish [OneDrive interfering w/ config folder - resolved by disabling] May 7, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Detection of unstable client connection and disabling of collisions not works on race start Jul 2, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Stutter (race only) ver 1.7.0+ [Resolved by disabling Windows DVR] Mar 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Blank dash screen [Resolved by disabling DX12 launch mode in Steam] Dec 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting 1+ Second Stutter Since 1.6 update [RESOLVED by Disabling the High Precision Event Timer] Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad stutter with AI on Ryzen 5600x [RESOLVED by Disabling the High Precision Event Timer] Nov 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting No Camera Movement [RESOLVED by disabling TrackIR mode] Jul 17, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pitlimiter not disabling Dec 20, 2019
    ACC User Interface Disabling Session Time Info / Flag Display top middle Sep 18, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Will it be possible to run by disabling the rating system? Apr 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [0.6] Motec shows Pit Limiter ON after disabling it by gear change Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Default cockpit camera and disabling virtual wheel Oct 11, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Frame drop/game slowdown (solved disabling HYPERTHREADING and TURBO in bios) Jul 17, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Enabling AI Control via Ctrl-C and disabling it again disables FFB for that session Apr 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Disabling trees shadows Apr 1, 2016

3. RaZoR

RaZoR Rookie

Control + A to disable ABS and Control + T to disable TC, you can move your mouse to the right side and click the app called help, it will show you some key bindings.
    And by the way, road cars have no way of disabling the ABS on most cases.

4. JesperGB

JesperGB Gamer

But will this also disable ABS on the road-cars - i have already disable ABS from the menu. But ABS is still on at for example Ferrari 458

5. RaZoR

RaZoR Rookie

Yeah, if you join the game with pro assists, drive the car and the press control + a it will disable ABS, I consider it a bug because the real life 458 has no way of disabling the ABS but the option is there for you to try :p

6. 3316V

3316V Alien

You can disable ABS in all the cars I've tried, but not with a button, instead you do it disconnecting the relay of ABS (but sometimes you lose the brake light doing this...)

7. RaZoR

RaZoR Rookie

Well yeah, but I call disconnecting when it's doable with a button inside the car, I don't think someone will open the hood of their 458 to unplug the ABS relay when they go to track days. Although you are correct, on the slower cars some people do :)

8. Navajo Joe

Navajo Joe Rookie

is there a list of key binds for all this (ABS, TC, etc) options?

9. tombax338

tombax338 Racer

Yes, there is. Just click on the "?" app, it shows all key binds

NitroStar likes this.
  10. Hera moraes

Hera moraes Rookie

same here.. cant disable the ABS and TC

11. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

yeah you can. You just use ctrl+a and ctrl+T. Works perfectly, but good luck driving the Ferrari with no ABS. 1) it's not realistic, 2) it brakes quite badly anyway, 3) with no ABS you will be in the grass or sand every laps I guarantee it

NitroStar likes this.
  12. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Which, I have to say, is very, very dumb.

13. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Please fix this to menu. I have been wondering for long while why I can't lock my brakes when ABS is turned off.. finally found reason.