1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOR (Degree Of Rotation)

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Wain_974, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Wain_974

Wain_974 Rookie

Hello !

Does anyone have a recent update of the car's database file with the wheel-angle.ini file ?

Need this for SLIMAXMananager.

Thx.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues DOR (Degree Of Rotation) management ! Feb 23, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Como crear servidor, con varias clasificaciones y carreras Oct 9, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room busco servidores donde correr con coches tipo lemans, wec.. Apr 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec - DoR Base vs In-game Dec 13, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions modo espectador para servidores ps4 Aug 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Automatic Wheel DOR Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Assetteros - Servidor de Discord Dec 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DOR and Steer lock question Nov 30, 2019
    Bug reports Nenhum servidor encontradi Nov 18, 2019
    Chit Chat Room No se encuentran servidores... Jul 4, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Hi all! Spanish player here --- ¡En busca de jugadores españoles! May 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Hi all! Spanish player here --- ¡En busca de jugadores españoles! Oct 2, 2018
    Screens & Videos Flat-out in a Lamborghini Aventador SV on The Tajo Hillclimb May 15, 2018
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #64 : Lamborghini Aventador SV Jan 14, 2018
    General modding discussion Aventador SV Tachometer bar color change Jul 19, 2017

3. digitizer

digitizer Hardcore Simmer

4. Wain_974

Wain_974 Rookie

Exactly !

However, I regret not having a wheel_angle.ini

Perhaps, you can help me again. Can you explain me the difference between SLIMAX Manager and SOFT LOCK in Assetto Corsa ?

When SOFT LOCK =1, I don't need to use SLIMAX. Which is better ?

5. digitizer

digitizer Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, i don't have SLIMAX, know nothing about it.
    If you set SOFT LOCK = 1 in AC, AC will set automatically right DOR for every car
    I never seen wheel_angle.ini DOR is set in car.ini (you can see it in some mods with decrypted data folder, or by Content Manager - alternative launcher for any car in AC)

Wain_974 likes this.
  6. Wain_974

Wain_974 Rookie

I'm agree with you.

Wheel_angle.ini is a file text with car name's and DOR's cars of AC, DIRT RALLY, iRacing , present in SLIMaxmanager Pro folder.

SLI Max can dispaly car's DOR and you can update the databse if you use car's mod for example.

Database look like this :

[acs]
    ; Assetto Corsa Simulation values
    _simulation_name=Assetto Corsa 64bit
    default=0
    abarth500=830
    abarth500_s1=830
    alfa_romeo_giulietta_qv=900
    alfa_romeo_giulietta_qv_le=900
    apollo=720
    bmw_1m=900
    bmw_1m_s3=900
    bmw_m3_e30=900
    bmw_m3_e30_drift=900
    bmw_m3_e30_dtm=720
    bmw_m3_e30_gra=720
    bmw_m3_e30_s1=900
    bmw_m3_e92=900
    bmw_m3_e92_s1=900
    bmw_m3_gt2=640
    bmw_z4=900
    bmw_z4_gt3=640
    bmw_z4_s1=900
    corvette_c6r=600
    corvette_dp_c_hd=610
    corvette_dp_d_hd=610
    f12014_mercedes_w05_lewis=450
    f12014_mercedes_w05_nico=450
    fc12014_brackley_gp_bgp05=450
    fc12014_enstone_gp_l22=450
    fc12014_scuderiamaranello_sm14t=450

With SLIMAx you can manage DOR for all the simu without SOFTLOCK.

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Just use Contend Manager. It has a hard lock feature which works well. Saves you the fiddling around.

8. Wain_974

Wain_974 Rookie

Thank you very much. I will see it !