1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic "End of the year" blog - What's in store for 2017

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Dec 31, 2016.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I hope they add some more Mercedes road cars. We only have one ingame.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

What Datsun would you like to have? :D;):)

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  3. I don't know.

4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

What about this gem

[​IMG]

:D

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The GT-R Nismo LM although I feel that the chance of Nissan licencing that car again is very slim. Considering it was a failure and canned quite quickly I imagine

6. I mean Silvia.

7. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Does anyone know what's meant by customized championships exactly? Seems like they have it on PC already..

8. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It's a new feature introduced with pc 1.11. It will come to console with the next update.
    You can set your own offline championship (a set of subsequent races) with this.

warth0g likes this.
  9. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Okay Kunos! Good to hear this! You have no idea the smile you just put on my face. I wish only prosperity and love for you guys this 2017

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Fingers crossed for the Mustang GT350R-C, so we can run it against the Cayman GT4 Clubsport!

11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

[​IMG]

That's just something I quickly made up. You can customize pretty much everything. And make your own career of consecutive race weekends, where the points add up. They can be saved and you can edit things like Quali length, practice, penalties, laps in each track, tracks, drivers and type of car, points, weather, AI level, names. So essentially creating your own careers. It saves progress, so you can play it during the course of multiple days and make it really long.

Horus, ppbucko, warth0g and 2 others like this.
  12. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Linus27 and bradleyland like this.
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, January is part of Q1 2017, but a precise month sounded much better than a vague quarter..

[​IMG]

DatNoiseV12 and kofotsjanne like this.
  14. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

@ZX636 I stopped by just to say that you have an awesome avatar :) :) Is it a 712?

ZX636 likes this.
  15. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Deleted member 18758 and leon_90 like this.
  16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

can you set that up in multiplayer as well on pc, or is it just single player. that would be absolute quality online in a private lobby.

17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Single player

ppbucko likes this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That would be so good in multiplayer, group of mates in a mini series of races with all points worked out for you.

MBK72 likes this.
  19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Yeah, that would be awesome. :) Track rotation would be fantastic

ppbucko likes this.
  20. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

...Could it be a Bentley Continental GT3 perhaps?? :rolleyes:

Scuderia Paul likes this.