1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Filter of empty servers

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by PiretSS2000, May 10, 2019.

1. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

If the MP is going to stay as it is, please ad a button to not see empty servers, I don't want to scroll through millions of empty servers until I see one to join.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion How Can I Filter Out Dealership On Facebook Marketplace Easily? Nov 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Server Filter Suggestion May 7, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Practice and Qually filter Dec 12, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Car Filters In Championships Jul 4, 2021
    ACC User Interface Using filter in the server list kill the fps May 25, 2021
    ACC User Interface hud.json - how does "realtimeStandingPitFilter" work? Apr 29, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer [1.7.5] Server list filtering Feb 25, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer V1.7.2, Multiplayer, Serverlist, Ping shown too high, Ping filter not working Feb 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Car filter not working on British GT Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Servers not showing up in serverlist - with name filter it works Dec 3, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds post processing filter and custom shader patch Oct 6, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer SA Filter not implemented Jun 14, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer [Suggestion] Server Browser & Advanced Filter Improvements May 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Server filter May 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Can we get server filtering by race and qualifying length? Apr 24, 2020

3. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

I totally agree.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  4. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Minolin disagrees. He wants you to join empty servers, because then they are filled up automatically.
    But my experience is that an empty server remains ghosted even if you wait 15 minutes.

R. Iván likes this.
  5. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

My *** a server get filled when you join. I have had practice sessions of an hour in servers while all the time it's just me

XettMan likes this.
  6. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

Can you point me to the thread where for context?

7. kuccu

kuccu Gamer

Well, someone has to be first on the server eh? Or how we.. like... fill up the servers..?

martcerv likes this.
  8. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, will not find it anymore. But this was his statement somewhere.

9. doamf

doamf Racer

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

A sort option on the player count column would be enough for me...

11. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, but in that case you should probably edit your statement as there is the possibility that you are misinterpreting something he said.

12. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Why? That's what he said.
    He wants to encourage us to choose one of the top 3 servers in the list even if they are empty, because they fit to us best.
    And servers would be filled by other players with similar fittings if they also choose some of the top servers in their list.
    Unfortunatelly my ecperience is that it does not work right now.
    But if you remove every empty server from list, how can then people join these servers?
    It does not make sense to hide them, it could make sense to show them at the bottom of the list.

13. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

It makes sense cause I want to play with more people, not scroll trough empty servers

nrc689 likes this.
  14. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

It would take a type system like Windows where you can sort a list by name, date, size and so on. So you could sort the list (for example) by name and have all the servers grouped by circuits. If you want Monza you will have all the Monza in a row ..
    Or by number of participants, or wet/dry races and so on.
    EDIT: and all this not in preference like now but directly in server's list.

15. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

All these suggestions I did in the thread I am not finding anymore and Minolin responded to it and explained his concept. But he is open for suggestions.

16. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I think matchmaking will work once we have more people on servers. I still think we need championships to be listed too. But if you get yourself a Discord account and look in this forum, they are popping up like mushrooms
    Just need more capacity!