1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fridays Update 25/4

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by neddyie116, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm polite and give respect to people that deserve it......Fools and dumbasses get nothing but contempt.

What would be the point of releasing tools that aren't tools? Seems like double work which is the last thing the team needs.

The Moose and Joao Alves like this.
  2. Lol!
    Chill up, no need to use foul language, texas boy.
    ;)

donShere likes this.
  3. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Sorry my internet went just as I was going to post my message and re-read your previous post. I misread and thought you said v1 won't come till 24hr lighting. Didn't think my post went through. Woops!

EDIT: Wooah!!!! It's like world war 3 on this thread. Jeez, calm down people!

4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

25/04 is the freedom revolution day here in Portugal, it's a no working day.
    Good day to have some MP freedom for people. :)

5. Sounds good to me! I am now a fan of freedom revolution day.

6. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

update is gonna be minor, no mp for sure n i think ther pissed about the track conversions

GhettoRice and F430_458_F12 like this.
  7. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

if full release is at 1.0 i'll eat my shorts :)

8. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Agree. Joux Plane just about sent a few of them over the edge. Using someone else's hard work for selfish gains.

9. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Conversions as in plural, as in.??

I knew about JP and Rev, have others been released.??

10. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

High Speed Ring was locked out.

Anuj and paulieGTR like this.
  11. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Thanks bud. ;):)

12. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Racer

i hope they finish the setup translation loooool. all information is translated in german - only damper settings are english hahahaha maybe they forgot the last setup tab.

i started to learn how to set up cars because i feel so boring without multiplayer

is the mod track from rbr the same hillclimb that coming ingame?

is the hillclimb laserscanned too?

if 1.0 dont have pit stops, does pitstops come before 2.0?

is the sls the only mercedes?

where can we get laserscans from real tracks?

is there no rain ingame forever?

when can we shift and fail starts?

are there coming new addons for the t500? i selled my original driving wheel, only have the f1 addon now, is drifting better with 28cm ord 32cm wheel?

will be the extra information ffb optimized?

will 1.0 have better tire textures?

whats wrong with the lotus streetcar shifts? they shift like a grandma rrrrrrr öff krrrrz rrrrrrrrrrrrr

does dreampack only have one track?

i want hill climb wit m3 e30 dtm, that hurt in the arms, what need to change? softer tires? softer springs?

13. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

Dang
    You ask a lot of questions^^
    Most of them can be answered with the search button.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  14. No
    Yes
    Yes
    So Far
    Can't
    Maybe
    No
    Maybe
    No
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

<Remik>, Anuj, shiftA and 2 others like this.
  15. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

:D

16. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

So, explain why my Chrome version is 34.0.1847.116....

It may be better to think of the "." in software versioning as a delimiter like "-" or ":", than think of it as a decimal point.

i.e. 0-8-7, 0-9, 0-10-5, etc. because even though those of us in the software business write 0.8.7, 0.9, and 0.10.5, the dot really is just a token to separate major-, minor-, sub-, etc. versions.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Griffin and BMASTER like this.
  17. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

get ready with knife and fork, then, because 1.0 means first full release.

18. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

By 'finished' I mean 1.0, for sale and you are no long er buying a pre-release version, but a complete piece of software containing the basic features that will be in the simulation, but will be refined over the next few years. Like AI, pit stops, MP etc. I suppose after 5 years and they move on to a new project that would be called 'completed development cycle'.

The problem being if you do what some other software houses do, particularly those like EA and rush an early release it causes resentment and a bad reputation for the software and developers that can be very hard to shake.

[​IMG]

19. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

If I understood it properly V1 will have:
    Ai + career
    MP
    real road
    damages (including tyre's ones like flat spotting)
    All tracks and cars listed on the site as included in V1

This is what we know for sure and what, in my opinion, kunos will push to finish before declaring the end of the early access phase

20. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Real Road and flat spotting in 1.0? Well that is news for me

Anuj likes this.