1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

G25 shifter for sale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rustygears73, Apr 8, 2017.

1. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

anyone have an old shifter for my G25 wheel lyin around the house that you wanna sell to me? on ebay they're asking like 140 dollars. don't wanna pay that much. i can almost get a TH8 for that price!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room How can i set up my G25 with TH8rs shifter? Sep 27, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G25/ClubSport Shifter work only in setup Dec 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room T300 with g25/27 pedals and shifter Aug 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room G25 shifter modification Feb 18, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G25 sequential manual shifter Dec 24, 2014
    Suggestions G25 shifter (H and sequential) Dec 1, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Gears jump with sequential shifter G25 Nov 17, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G25 H Shifter Nov 9, 2013
    Chit Chat Room Looking for part from Logitech G25 Jun 12, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 - force feedback worse Nov 28, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G25 turtle an brake at same pedal impossible to change Nov 18, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Logitech G25/27 May 31, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using Logitech G25 shift paddles as an accelerator/brake. Apr 15, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 FFB showing Red on HUD, clipping? Oct 19, 2019

3. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I would recommend you to get TH8a and use your broken G25 shifter as a handbrake, and some additional buttons.

I'm still using the wheel, what a durable product ! So much use in so many years. With ffb LUTgenerator tool it is awesome. I only have not to forget to center it properly after turning off PC, because otherwise it doesn't center well when turning on again.

Schnipp and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, I don't think, anyone with a working G25 will or should sell its parts...
    It's a damn good wheel, and I will take it as a spare...
    Good look though

5. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

yea, i agree. i never did upgrade to the g27, cause i like the g25 so much. wheel and pedals are excellent. shifter- not so much, but it's not bad either, just the feel could be better. anyway i owned a thrustmaster TH8, and a Fanatec css, but sold them both. now, i am getting back into sim racing somewhat, but don't want to invest too much in a shifter ( oh btw, mine isn't broken, i don't have a shifter at all! ) when i purchased the g25 on ebay, (for the 3rd time) i bought the wheel and pedals seperately and no shifter.

6. I would change my G25 wheel with costum button plate and my shifter to a t300rs wheel :p

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

My G25 is sitting in my closet, just as a spare to my T500.
    As is my Logitech Driving Force Pro.
    Well, the G25 is much more appreciated...

8. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

well the T500 must be pretty awesome. as for me, can't afford. just lost my job on March 16 Lol

9. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

I have to agree, the G25 is an amazing wheel. I pre ordered mine, to make sure i got it on day 1 of its uk release. I use it ALMOST every day and it is still going strong. I wouldnt consider upgrading it any time soon.. I will get a new wheel when this one finally dies..
    If you can, try to see if you could repair or replace the broken part.. If it is something like "Gear 3 isnt working" then that will simply be a button is faulty (under each gear point is just a button the gear stick hits) so you can get replacement buttons from an electronics store or ebay really cheaply and just swap them out.

You should really only need a couple of different screwdrivers / allen wrench to open it up. And then maybe a soldering iron and solder to replace/repair the button. There are instruction videos on youtube in regards to opening up the shifter, usually in regards to modding it slightly, but it still shows you how to open and take apart the shifter all the same..

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. LetsTestDrive

LetsTestDrive Simracer

You could try buying a G29 shifter as they're really cheap. Whether it would work or not though is another story. The G29 shifter works on the G27, so it may just work on the G25? Even with an adapter, this may be your cheapest option.

11. The G29 shifter should also work fine with the G25 but you will loose the opportunity to use it as a seq. shifter.

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

G29 H-Shifter also has no buttons, which on a G25 would be quite an issue.

13. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

14. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

but you think it would work with a G25 wheel? i have seen this shifter online, but i thought it was not compatible with the G25.

15. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

To many more years of fun simracing, might your Gear live up to it.

17. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

to which i reply: as long as my body holds out:)