1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

G27 Onboard Driftin with E30

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Bekalolz, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Bekalolz

Bekalolz Gamer

Hey guys! I'm new here. I bough AC 2 days ago so I'm not too epic yet.

There is my FFB settings too if anyone interested.

2. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

E P I C

3. Seb1

Seb1 Rookie

Wow awesome, great video! It looks like you are using mainly 1st and 2nd gears? Can you advise on gear ratios. Also when you enter the 1st corner (for example) are you tapping the handbrake to increase turn in oversteer?
    Many thanks, love it!!!

4. Bekalolz

Bekalolz Gamer

Thanks! :)
    I'm using 3rd and 4th gears in this video. :D The setup is default just gave -3.0 camber to front.

5. lucazpf

lucazpf Rookie

Great driving :O

6. Bekalolz

Bekalolz Gamer

Osum PC specs :eek: :D

7. OILISLAW

OILISLAW Rookie

"I'm not too epic yet."

Well, you're humble, I'll give you that. Just to be clear, you keyed the directional buttons to the E-Brake, right? I usually have it on the wheel itself but what you appear to be doing makes alot for sense/is a little closer to being realistic.

Oh, and awesome work, you're very good.

8. Bailey

Bailey Alien

No way! Unbelievably amazing! I thought I learned how to drift earlier today. Back to the drawing board :D
    Top class.
    ~Bailey

9. SeaL

SeaL Gamer

Nice drifting there... Wish i had the power in my pc to record some decent footage... Got plenty of 90 entries and wallsrapes/taps saved :) Keep up the good work tho !

10. Bekalolz

Bekalolz Gamer

Ye I'm using e-brake when i'm push the button behind the shifter. :)