1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Game crashes at finish line in Endurance Races

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Duck65, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Duck65

Duck65 Rookie

Hi everybody.
    It happened twice that when passing at the finish line of the last lap either in test or in Endurance Race (Career Mode), the game crashes, stops and the Xbox automatically return to the initial screen where you select ACC icon to launch the game. It is frustrating because you throw away hours of time and you cannot progress in the career.
    Someone has experienced something similar...?!?...how to fix it...?!?...thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after rejoining server with different car [Linux server not removing stale car entry] Feb 15, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Annoying sporadic game crashes [potential RAM failure] Feb 7, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game crashes when I crash car Feb 3, 2021
    Console Lounge Game crashes after every race (PS4 on PS5) Dec 31, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds DlC cars crashes game Dec 27, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after quit from race - Ran out of memory Dec 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes on startup even after today's hotfix 1.6.3 Nov 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting v1.6.2 Game now crashes on startup. [fixed by Steam game file verification] Nov 27, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting [v1.5.9] Game completly crashes computer Nov 6, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch/crashes while launches Oct 18, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after update v 1.5.6 [actually: computer reboots / blue screen] Sep 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes upon loading into a session. Jun 28, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Constant Game Crashes in Multiplayer Menus Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Out of video memory - game often crashes - Spiel stürzt öfters ab Jun 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes/gets stuck when loading session. May 29, 2020

3. elise2008

elise2008 Rookie

My game crashed twice in carer 24h Spa. First time it crashed before 30th Sept update after driving 3.5hrs. Second time it crashed after update at the end of 24h Spa after finishing when I wanted to save Highlights. I wish I would not try to save but just clicked continue... It did not save my race and did not give me trophy. It still will crash often when saving highlights. But it was a good race - I took my time, changed brakes, had a bad crash, had stop and go penalty. On Last lap I came out of pits less than a second behind position 1. Unfortunately in carer IA is too slow, at some point I had 2 lap advantage, but because of extra pits it came down to 1 second at the exit of pits. I literally coming on the track and nb2 IA passed me with speed. That was great feeling. Because of speed difference I overtake it in next 30 seconds, unfortunately there was no fight at all. OTHER issue I don’t understand - it never gave me any track medal or extra points after finishing, before it crashed... Now I play on PS5 and it crashes more often on normal races. Approximately 1up to two game crashes in an hour. Might be something with my High speed 100mb virgin internet as playing DEATH STRANDING it can’t connect online. But DS is so much better offline.

4. l4ces

l4ces Rookie

I've experienced the same issue 3 times in one night. My audio was making a strange noise for a few seconds and then I was returned to the initial menu screen. I don't recall details but will do so the next time it occurs.

FYI: hardware is XBox One.