1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Giulietta QV incorrect steering lock

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Jon Legg, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I've noticed while doing the weekly hotlap that the Giulietta QV has more steering lock than IRL. I drive a Giulietta, not the QV a 170ps version. in the first couple of days I noticed it had a relatively short lock on the steering, 2.2 turns lock to lock (792 degrees). In the game, I mean sim, the Giulietta has what looks like 90 degrees in each direction extra, about 972 degrees. Has the QV got a slower steering box or is it wrong in the sim? It's a sporty model I can't imagine it has. Can anyone who drives a QV answer my question?
    Thinking about it, could this be a data entry error? 792 and 972 do look similar.. all the right numbers just in the wrong order?
    I know you could change this on PC but the lack of options on console doesn't allow for this.

DatNoiseV12, Ravellron and Matty28 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Alfa romeo giulietta incorrect boost meter Oct 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Advice about my driving on Magione in Alfa Romeo Giulietta? Jan 12, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition 2014 Mar 15, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV - no gearbox damage Mar 3, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Alfa Giulietta semislicks missing Jul 20, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Alfa Romeo Giulietta Q.V Launch edition logo overlap Feb 21, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cannot select giulietta in ac server manager Dec 27, 2015
    Audio Bugs & Issues Crackling sound from abarth and giulietta Oct 20, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Alfa giulietta bottoming ... under pavement. Oct 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ac vs rl - alfa romeo giulietta at nürburgring nordschleife. Jul 26, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Alfa giulietta qv and giulietta qv launch edition listed separately May 30, 2015
    Liveries Guida sicura alfa romeo giulietta qv Mar 22, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Best setup for alfa romeo giulietta qv @ magione (race) Mar 13, 2015
    Liveries Alfa giulietta qv black italy Jan 3, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Alfa romeo giulietta 2014 launch edition shifter issue Dec 30, 2014

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

4. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Quote, I own a GIULIETTA to and yes 1080° steering lock is too much, it reachs 810° max maybe