1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Grinding gears, rustling jimmies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Akheteru, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Nmoleiro

Nmoleiro Gamer

I could but i tought you didnt care cause you have allready returned the disc... And the G29 wheel? you should try a t300... IMHO it has a much better ffb, but thats off topic, sorry.

2. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I did return it, we had three people left on wheels on AC me and two on T300's both different specs. TM's have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many issues not to mention their proven build failures. When i'm paying/getting ripped off 20-30% more than the US or EU due to importing costs i'd rather know there's not a 50-50 chance i'll have to send it back...But back on topic you'd prove your point and not be baseless unlike myself. I have plenty of evidence to back my claims. Perhaps more of that is needed round here. Legitimacy and proven knowledge.

3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Im sorry, im so overwhelmed by all the nonsense you are saying that im with my mouth open since 10 minutes ago.

Keep trolling. It is the right way to take the attention from admins.

4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Waiting for video of your epic drifting ability still, but you know, take your time to prove yourself. Make sure it's on console too. Proof of you drifting any of the ferraris on console thanks or stop posting. Try Nordscheife.

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

If you already sold your copy of AC, why are you still here arguing...?

Roble, Pleite and RoccoTTS like this.
  6. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

There was a post that was closed before for the annoying comments this guy posted, which of course ended in a heated argument. His last sentence in that thread was this: (copy & paste from the original)

"...I realised something, I don't think average people understand how to drive a car properly to begin with, this is where I place most you guys that post here. Anyways, gameshop refunded me for a broken corsa and my wheel and now i'm sitting happy with a brand new XB1S and FH3. May not be the most realistic physics but at least there's no made up garbage either, I can also pick the race and cars to use. "

Now I wonder: If he's still hanging around with his nonsense, it's one of two things:

1- Either he isn't really all that happy with FH3 (as he would then be playing it instead of giving us the pleasure of his company)

or:

2- Annoying other people is the game he likes MOST.

In my opinion, this guy should just be ignored; maybe he would then try to find some other form of entertainment, if nobody cares about his brilliant inputs. (maybe just a teen, searching for attention)

Roble, RoccoTTS and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

He's on my ignore list already, but sometimes you need to take a look at it again to make some sense.:)

Pleite likes this.
  8. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Actually it's the distorted perception of realitys' physics that some here have that absolutely intrigues me, can't.... tell.... if.... serious .....or seriously......
    If i'm on your ignore list why would you be seeing it 'again' ? hahah refer to first sentence in this post

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

For the people on console to learn how not to succeed. FIA sanctioning here we come...! Oh not you guys, just us faithful, though I bet you'll be on there watching streams hahahah, schmucks.

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Can you please shut up... We need this threads to remind the team the private lobby issue. If you keep trolling they are gonna close the thread.

And also if you sold the game, WTF are you doing here? I can understand talking about the game in a forum, but crying in the official forum which is made to help the people? Go home Ayrton Senna and play your beloved simcade Forza.

11. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Pro drifter....uses a toms supra as a drift car and believes it to be realistic!! Expects the same angles to be achieved in stock cars as drift cars that have nearly 90degree lock angle??
    Did you leave the 3sgte in the supra or swap it for a little more power/torque...you're gonna need it to get those slicks spinning in a higher gear than first?

Someone needs to phone mad mike and tell him stop modding those mx5's & rx7's a stock one will do him just fine.

EMW SMILER and SlimCharles like this.