1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GTR Nismo Nordschleife time (im)possible in AC?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by V8_KB, Apr 4, 2016.

1. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I started doing the same since 1.5, using 95 at the moment. But only because I was driving supercars and thought that testing them with the same grip will be better. I always was using the same grip for cars that are very closely matched to get some comparison, but never really used one grip setting for all cars. Always in that 95-97 range.

Maybe it would be nice to change the thread title to "Nordschleife talk" or something like that. Was always thinking about it and topic from the title seems to be clear/finished now. @AC Support

2. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Kunos would make this S1 version of GT-R Nismo.

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I very rarely hotlap and so have no idea what times are doable at 100% grip. Mostly I just run on whatever the server sets it up as but for rsr its pointless to not run 100%. Also setting track at green or slow has a randomness so your not always going to be the same.

If your wanting to do laptime comparisons against others then having fixed conditions is best. I like varying grip at any level having it always at say 96 is not much different to having it always at 100. Your just running the same conditions that way and on a real track each day is normally quite different so id rather need to adjust to current conditions then stick to a fairly constant level.

Here I will run at 100%, 90% or whatever but rarely the same grip in multiple sessions. Also Im sure Nords at times would be gripped up to extreme levels as duringn the 24hr or vln race weekends. Even on open track days the track gets much heavier use then most regular circuits would. Sure its a long lap so not many cars doany laps but quite often the track looks very busy compared to how much traffic you will see on a regular trackday anywhere else.