1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Has kunos finished with bi-weekly updates ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ray HT, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

As the title implies , are we going to get updates as and when in the future or fortnightly ....

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Kunos has ruined assetto. Oct 6, 2017
    Console Lounge Kunos has ended work/support for the Console? Aug 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Has Kunos made a mistake? Jan 7, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Rumour: Turn 10 To Purchase Kunos Simulazioni May 13, 2016
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error! The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Apr 13, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Access violation on game startup . The UE4-AC2 game has crashed Apr 11, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error! on version 1.9.8 (the UE4 AC2 Game has crashed...) Mar 9, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Line 95 [SOLVED] Feb 26, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Dec 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close - Fatal Error Oct 22, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Game has crashed.. Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Physics Why the Ferrari 296 has no suspension? Aug 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close - Fatal error! Jul 22, 2023

3. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Only small updates now. (hotfixes etc). Next major update with new content will be the end of this month. :)
    Edit: next major update expected to be at august 29. Saw it in the last update's post.

4. TCLF

TCLF Alien

AFAIK they are still doing it. They had a little trouble with the last big one, but didn't change their update schedule. As said above, There are small ones with a big one once in a while

5. Eduardo Aguiar

Eduardo Aguiar Hardcore Simmer

At last it make those "what you expect to the next update" posts stop. :D

6. TTM

TTM Alien

I think that whole team is on holidays. They deserve small break. :)

7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

why do you think that if I may ask?

8. TTM

TTM Alien

Stefano Casillo tweeted 5 days ago that today is last working day before holidays. ..and here in forum is very quiet atm, no posts/answers from Kunos staff..

9. Well, every hard worker deserves a holiday. I am sure that the Kunos guys are no different.

10. Kunos on vacation...cue the torch and pitchfork crowd.

It was announced at the last update that the next major update would happen at the end of this month.

Matty28, alex72, Fear and 1 other person like this.
  11. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Mike ?
    Better get an extra paper out, bringing the news to them people so they donĀ“t need to bring the usual ^^

12. I'm pretty sure most sane people understand that the guys have been working 12+ hour days and, like with any job, deserve a holiday....the insane ones, well.....:confused:

alex72 likes this.
  13. My guess is the aug 29 update will be v1. ;)

14. The possibility certainly exists....

AI isn't perfect by any means, but is certainly playable....MP needs more server controls, but we have already been told that those are on the way....

Either way, we are very close to v1.0 for sure.

Emin, alex72, Qwaribo and 2 others like this.
  15. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

I bet on november!

16. But...but.....Nords dream pack is promised for September :D

Emin, Big Engine and DarkRaven like this.
  17. I think the fact they have gone a bit quiet of recent means they are getting closer to v1 and are sorting out whats with the nords dlc etc. i think they could release v1 in sept and the dlc in sept . Well who isnt going to buy the nords dlc even if it came out the same day as v1 im buying it ! :D

phizz, BMASTER and Qwaribo like this.
  18. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Well, a release candidate, perhaps. 1.0 would be the absolute final version they put on Steam for sale. I highly doubt they'd do that without pushing a release candidate for the community to test first.

That said, I think there might still be a bit too much stuff for the next version to be a release candidate. Damage and career mode still need to be implemented and tested, and those are pretty big things.

19. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

That'd be so awesome!

But I don't think so.. I don't know why, I just don't :p

Too good to be true..

20. pharacon

pharacon Racer

I want Oculus DK2 support so I can impulse buy!

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  21. Career mode might have been done along time ago , the ai been the big part of career mode that needs sorting out. Also i think spa was finished a few weeks ago as siev showed a folder for nords he was workin on . I doubt they would tell us whats finished as they would get moaned to death to release the content better to just say its not finished i think. :)