1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Help with G25

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by MGEDK, Oct 11, 2016.

1. MGEDK

MGEDK Rookie

Hi everyone.

Recently i came accros a very very cheap G25 and bought it. Clamps were broken and shifter needed a little work. I disassembled the G25, replaced the clamps and while assembling a part came out of the unit. I didnt bother and assembled without it. I tested recently and it works flawlessly but now it bothers me... Does anyone know what this part for? If yes where do i put it?

http://imgur.com/a/JSg4O

Thank you

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Looking for part from Logitech G25 Jun 12, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 - force feedback worse Nov 28, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G25 turtle an brake at same pedal impossible to change Nov 18, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Logitech G25/27 May 31, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using Logitech G25 shift paddles as an accelerator/brake. Apr 15, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 FFB showing Red on HUD, clipping? Oct 19, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How can i set up my G25 with TH8rs shifter? Sep 27, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G25 FFB presets don't work Jun 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 with ACC 1.0.1 no Button Fix :-( Jun 3, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds G25 wheel rotation keeps changing May 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Logitech G25 wheel rotation keeps changing May 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals V 0.7.1 no Logitech G25 FFB Apr 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 works perfectly offline but not in multiplayer Mar 17, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues upgrade G25 to G29 Feb 17, 2019

3. Haha. I know what that is buddy.

It is basically a spring. It sits underneath this gear that I pointed at with red arrow.

[​IMG][​IMG]

That gear is basically a stop. Once you get to full 900 degree lock, the gear portion ends and prevents the wheel from being rotated any further.

I wouldn't be concerned about it. I wondered why they thought that was needed.

Horus and ElPueblo like this.
  4. MGEDK

MGEDK Rookie

Thank you so much for your amazingly fast and informative response :) Well if that's the case I won't be bothered with it and imho it's feels more natural this way... Again thank you :)

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

It's a spring to hold the gears together, I would not worry unless you start to have the steering being blocked more on one side than the other, then again once you have taken these things apart you know that there is not much freedom for that part to move anywhere anytime soon.

P.S. Thinking about it some more, it might be there to remove a little noise from the FFB causing those two parts to vibrate. It would be fun to see how much difference it makes though.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  6. Your welcome!