1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hooked. I need therapy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Parminio, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

Man, what a game. Thanks to all that encouraged me to buy it yesterday. Just put in 4.5 hours straight and I'm worn out. I've not had this much fun driving since 1997. I'm going to have to seek some professional help. LOL.

On another note: I notice below the forum avatars there are little abbreviations. I realize that the D1, D2, D3 are the dream packs and the P1, P2, P3 are the Porsche packs (I bought everything Steam had) but what do the JP RP 3P represent?

Thanks in advance.

DaveS78, djtopa, digitizer and 24 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer [ALG] Server startup (need staff/interested persons) Saturday at 12:23 AM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer We REALLY need a player report feature Dec 27, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help with UI control binding Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help setting up Fanatic V3 pedals Dec 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [Need help] Monitors "turn off" during races. Nov 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room need help plz Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC needs a new installation every day Jun 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with this error message Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Need to reset stats. Apr 9, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyres physics, need some explanations on FZ's, Dx_REF,LS_EXP's and MULT Jan 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Urgend help needed --> Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start Nov 23, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Need help? Can't post. Oct 11, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server Dossing so on, needs to be sorted. Jul 9, 2022

3. mms

mms Alien

Welcome to the family :)

Those are the Japanese Pack, Red Pack, Triple Pack

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  4. Horus and Parminio like this.
  5. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

Thanks guys.

6. Welcome to the club dude! You won't leave :D This sim holds you hostage for years :D

Captain W, Solmyr, TDS and 3 others like this.
  7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Welcome aboard and thanks for the feedback. :)

JoseL231 and Fat-Alfie like this.
  8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

If you're hooked with the sim I definitely recommend picking the Red Pack, Japanese Pack and Tripl3 Pack up eventually. There's plenty of great cars and Red Bull Ring is a quality track.

arthur666 and Parminio like this.
  9. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Welcome and thank you for this positive note. If you need any support and you ask politely - like you did so far - you will get a ton of support.

The same goes for criticism if it's constructive.

Please join the streetfight servers so I can race you.

Horus, TDS and Coanda like this.
  10. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

There's at least one car in each of those 3 packs that I couldn't live without. Good marketing. ;)

I'll hit 1000 hours in February. The only thing that's even come close was Skyrim, from which I backed out of at <400 hours.

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

He'd need at least the JP to join the current Street Fight servers.

So, DO IT.

Horus and LeDude83 like this.
  12. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

Welcome! :D

I know how you're feeling, mate. I did the same 6 months ago (or so), addicted now.
    And this is my first ever proper sim, even better.

Anyways, make yourself comfy and enjoy the ride.

PS. Don't even think twice about getting the DLCs. Worth every penny.

arthur666, Fat-Alfie and LeDude83 like this.
  13. You're welcome, dont waste time in therapy and thinking about the three missing packs of AC. Buy it and enjoy the game off- and especially online on MR- Server.

14. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

I really don't know what you're talking about

:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

ok ok... but I can stop whenever I want...

all right, maybe I'll just do one more lap, ok?

15. liakjim

liakjim Alien

!!!!
    Only 1538hrs here...

[​IMG]

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

16. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

I don't have online planned anytime soon. I started the Career mode today and will play that for a while so I can get some laps in different cars and tracks under my belt. Last thing on earth I want to do is go online and wreck people.

I'll give online a go once I get up to speed on the game. I'm thinking that's going to take at least a few weeks.

vanveen, Horus, Berniyh and 10 others like this.
  17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

A tip is to go online to Nordschleife Tourist servers. That will give you a feel about how it is to be on track with other people before you race online. Only thing you need to think about is to not block people that are faster/have faster cars, go to the right and let them pass you on the left side and the same goes the other way around of course. Respect for others is obviously something that you already have, that and some knowledge of the car is pretty much everything you need. Hope to see you on track!

i didnt see if anyone have linked this
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/things-you-need-to-know-in-assetto-corsa.6866/

Theres alot of mods too:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/assetto-corsa.1/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/programming-language-apps-gui-themes.22/

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Parminio likes this.
  18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

If you like your classic cars and tracks be sure to head over to racedepartment and download Bridgehampton, Riverside and Thomson Road tracks for Assetto Corsa. They are top quality and a must have for historic racing fans.

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thanks, didn't see Thomson Road was released. :)

Andy-R likes this.
  20. AvGas

AvGas Gamer

Welcome. Do go online. Go online now. Take your time but notice how other drivers drive. If you are excited and a bit tense while driving now, expect that to increase by a factor of 10 as soon as you hit the track in an online session. Something happens in your brain when you know somebody is piloting that car, only inches to your left or right. Even a casual drive at Nord, as mentioned above, is exhilarating as you get passed (you will) The sound of someone downshifting right behind you is killer. The sound and sight of them passing you , with doppler is unreal. Just pick your favourite car and go. Drive as you would in real life. Enjoy. Be cool.

21. This guy is exact the opposite of the "1 hour experience to bash the game and the whole community kiddie". And now see how the comments are :)

AvGas, Horus, Berniyh and 5 others like this.