1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hotlap Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by JnJ | Rayleigh, Dec 18, 2013.

1. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Ok I DID search the forums also I read through every thread which was suggested just when I was about to start this one...I couldn't find something like this. SORRY if there is something and I just didnt find it.

So since I'm more or less new to real Sim Racing I need to spend quite some time to learn driving certain cars. Latley I kinda fight with the Ferrari 458 and found the McLaren to be the same kind of type since it's similar to drive. The M3 GT2 again seems easy to drive compared to mentioned two cars so I rather enjoy struggeling with the F458.^^ I'm on the Ferrari a couple of days now but have no comparison whatsoever concerning my laptimes. My favourite track so far is Imola so I chose to drive and improve my skills with the F458 there. I'd really like someone who is driving the same combo to tell me about his/her laptimes. But since I don't want to open an thread just for that sake I'd suggest that everyone could just wirte his/here car, track, driving aids and best lap in here. :)

I personally was wondering if a time below the 2 minute mark on Imola with the Ferrari and no aids other than ABS and automatic clutch (since I dont own such pedals) (stabelizer also turned off) is any good...so anyone who has the same combo feel invited to post your time(s)! :)

As is stated:

- Ferrari 458
    - Imola
    - ABS and automatic clutch enabled
    - Best lap: 01:59:460

Patrik Marek likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Hotlap Session - start driving and TC and ABS changes Mar 23, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Cota | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 2:04.902 Oct 29, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Donington | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 1:26.430 Aug 13, 2022
    Console Lounge Hotlap Challenge 277 Jun 26, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 276 Jun 11, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 275 Jun 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Weekly Hotlap Challenge May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 274 May 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 273 May 14, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Misano | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 1:33.227 May 7, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #272 May 1, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 271 Apr 26, 2022
    ACC Gameplay hotlaps online? Apr 15, 2022

3. Rodrigo Pires

Rodrigo Pires Simracer

4. Get the Radiator Springs Racing Live Timing App.....

5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

really cool app, have to give it a go tonight

6. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

I suggest the App as well. Puts everything into perspective and dynamically updates as you race.
    Very handy for getting better at the game.

7. Also on the webpage for the app you can see all kinds of information about any given persons' lap: type of tires, air and track temp, fuel and tire wear, FOV, resolution, and more....really cool (as an aside, please don't turn off fuel or tire wear; just seems to arcade for such a wonderful sim IMO)

8. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

It took me until driving the Ferrari 458 to understand the game more , It took me 1hour to get the steam achievement around imola first was getting 2,,01,000 then after a while was knocking 1,55,998 which is hard to get until you know where all the breaking points are , But I run pro with everything turned off:)

9. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Take a watch of this and see if it helps.

10. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

when seeing it on video it always looks so simple ...

11. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Thank you! So..this thread then seems kinda redundant :/. Definitely will try that out tho! :)

12. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Thanks for the link rodrigo! Finally found answer on my question how fast I am with BMWM3GT2 at Silverstone :) 17th :/ Now I need work much harder on my skills ;o)