1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How can i see track records?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by StarChild-_-, Nov 25, 2016.

1. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

Guys, am I missing something? I'd like to see my times on each track with different cars.I refuse to imagine that kind of a feature to be lacking but yet I can't find them... so it must be me...right?

Leandrobatex likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Car records per track - location? Oct 12, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Heavy stuttering at nordschleife track with 40+ cars running Sunday at 3:00 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars There ist something wrong with track location. Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Driver Profile / Stats / Track / 24H Nürburgring Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Physics ACC inconsistensies should be addressed for the future of the game. (Ex: Braking mechanics & tracks) Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Rating does not reset properly on Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Broadcasting API is missing track data for the Nürburgring Apr 1, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Track grip settings Mar 4, 2024
    ACC User Interface Track Map Feb 29, 2024
    ACC General Discussions About those US tracks and Liveries... Feb 21, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI - Unusable on multiple tracks Jan 30, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant earn track medals at Red Bull Ring Jan 25, 2024
    Bug reports If you use Track Attack and a Mac computer Jan 18, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024

3. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

5. Birdorf

Birdorf Gamer

Pen and paper m8.

6. Miticorio

Miticorio Rookie

It would be so simple to implement,let's hope for a future patch

svenvangent likes this.
  7. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

Noo. really? I can't take this lightly.this is not Farmville we are talking about here..it's a bloody racing sim ffs ..AND IT CAN NOT RECORD LAP TIMES??

Dafuq?

Tracks have realistic looking lap time billboards.. i will happly trade those in for a black and white screen filled with my laptimes

Dafuuuuuq?

I want my money back lol.

Leandrobatex likes this.
  8. Miticorio

Miticorio Rookie

You can go to session there you find your lap time for that particular"session", then hit share,take a screen shot and it will saved on gallery. I know its not ideal but better than using pen and paper.

9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully the next update will bring this feature. This was a crazy oversight by Kunos.

Kembro likes this.
  10. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

While I admire your kindness for the developers,I still feel that this is almost unacceptable for me.It is a racing simulator ffs, not a truck simulator, not candy crush saga.

It has it's shortcomings and flaws which I'm willing to look away for the amazing physics it has to offer.But hey, I want track records in a racing sim that I have paid good money for.

And for that I think we must do more than hoping for the records to show up in the next update. We must actually demand it to happen. I'm pretty sure that every single user in this forum would be interested in that feature, so if we all demand it we will surely get it.

Leandrobatex and pippo10 like this.
  11. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

As far as I am aware leaderboards on the PC are only available by using a third party app so I wouldn't hold your breath on getting them in the console game anytime soon :(

Dookie likes this.
  12. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

Until such a time it may be worth you visiting the "unofficial" leaderboard website and log your times on there. It was set up by a member on here and it's pretty good.

Not ideal I know, and yes, the omission of keeping track of your own lap times on a racing simulator is frankly bizarre, but give this a go:

http://assetto-leaderboard.mygamesonline.org/index.php

Partaking in geekery since 1985

Leandrobatex likes this.
  13. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

Hey, thanks for letting us know..While I see a leaderboard site as valiant effort,it is also submitting to the lack of such feature in the simulator where it really belongs, so I won't be Partaking in that but instead make noise until I get what deserve for my money.Besides I had a quick look and it feels like it's a manual submission form.If it is indeed so, what is stopping people from entering numbers generated by their seating end?

14. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

So it's up to you to decide what feautres have to be there? I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I understand the wish for a leaderboard and am sure Kunos does, too. Just stay rational please.

15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

PC guys :( :rolleyes:

16. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

I've never said HAVE TO .I said I want, and yes it is up to me to decide what I want.

I see nothing irrational in my speech.It is a rather valid request.

Dookie likes this.
  17. Per Liif

Per Liif Rookie

Well, you cant un-buy it, but its reason enough for me not to play it and go back to Project Cars...

Good call not putting a leader board on a racing game... who would want to know how they stack up against others in that?

Miticorio and StarChild-_- like this.
  18. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

Heheheh lmfao
    Don't say "irrational" things like that.AC fanboys might smell disobedience and god save us from their wrath.

19. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

Go to Options -> Profile
    Here you can view all your personal records for each car/track combination

Leandrobatex likes this.
  20. StarChild-_-

StarChild-_- Rookie

Sadly there is nothing like that in PS4 version.

Leandrobatex and Miticorio like this.