1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How long for the first patch?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by MiddleFinger, Aug 31, 2016.

1. MiddleFinger

MiddleFinger Gamer

I'm running out of patience here.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge After patch version 1.5.4 No longer able to delete wheel profiles and new button mappings dont save Sep 4, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues All car previews and images no longer loading after patch 1.16.3 Jan 12, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Some Kunis F1 cars have abnormally long gears for me Dec 24, 2023
    ACC Physics brakes, motec no longer works to adjust the car? Jul 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TX no longer working with ACC Dec 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOXXS version is still a joke after so long time ? Oct 30, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting I can no longer save - Fatal Error. Sep 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How Much Longer ? May 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are Controls Locked for too long May 30, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room I am looking for long term AMG-only teammate May 4, 2021
    ACC Physics Long first gear on startup bug Apr 7, 2021
    ACC User Interface Loading stats or ratings takes too long Feb 20, 2021
    Screens & Videos The longest track for Assetto Corsa (Targa Florio) 72 Km Feb 14, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Headlight projection disappears as soon as my car is alongside another Jan 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Zolder Long formation lap bug?! Not solved? Jan 8, 2021

3. Even if they could somehow instantly code the fixes for the bugs, and then just as magically instantly test them it still takes a minimum of two weeks for Sony to approve the download after it is submitted.

4. MiddleFinger

MiddleFinger Gamer

I don't think I can hold that long. I'm selling my copy and might get back next year for finished edition.

5. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

You've ran out of patience already? DAMN!!

6. tschooker

tschooker Rookie

i read somewhere, early next week, and well that was last week,.. sooo now is early (or late?) this week..

im confused.o_O

7. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Im struggling to find any benefits of owning a console now. At least while i had the PS3 you didnt have the monthly subscriptions to play online.. still cant get over the fact how absurd that is.
    And now Kunos have to think 18 times before releasing any updates, in case something accidentally goes wrong its like 20 days before you can see a patch.
    Makes me appreciate Steam like i never did before..

8. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Byebye. Nobody will be missing you.

[​IMG]

9. Daniel46

Daniel46 Rookie

I read that a patch for the xbox one which fixed the framerate came out 2 or 3 days ago. I'm wondering when the patch for PS4 comes out, because the tearing and framedrops are terrible. Does anyone have any news about PS4 patch?

10. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

To correct you the next patch will be the 2nd patch because we already had a small patch on day 1 of release and you cant expect assetto to be fully complete and not required patches after 1 week of release. It will be a ongoing process as we are about 5 months behind pc as far as features go. So just hold on, i'm mean look at pcars how crap that was on release how many patches did that get, no one seemed to mind. Impatience = bad driver. Lol

Skemekos123 likes this.
  11. MiddleFinger

MiddleFinger Gamer

I had to switch on some assists to progress in career.
    I moved further on, so it's OK for now. One race I'm 15 seconds in front, another one and I'm 15 behind.

12. djm99

djm99 Gamer

Never found any issues with PCars on PS4 from launch..

13. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

I did, but they were very minor. Kind of like the bugs in AC.
    Nothing game/fun breaking.
    Guess we are just lucky.

14. how can you not expect a working title at launch i can see if its PC they have crap launches all the time, now its trickling down to console. this is a bust right now the biggest thing for me framerates and a generic multiplayer hopper with no private servers how can you have that at launch hell there is no telemetry cant see gas and brake bars cant see track tire temps real time cant see camber changes real time cmon this is childs play for a sim an assetto is clearly not ready for launch. did i mention the crap they call multiplayer its unconscionable.

i can tell you right now there are a few people drifting and probably 1 lone wolf trying to race....

15. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Bull****

16. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

i can tell YOU now nothing at launch is ever finished nearly if not all games/sims require some some sort of upate patch somewhere down the line. right or wrong folks? So nothing is ever complete at launch you impatient MF,,maybe you should become a dev and show us all how you can program and code etc.

Skemekos123 likes this.
  17. djm99

djm99 Gamer

Okay then, tell me what issues i had..

18. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

When you say minor do you mean every time it crashed in the menus, every time a race is underway the force feedback bug kicks in, every time someone leaves a session the replays f up, everytime IT DELETES MY SAVE PROFILE! once in a while for watever stupid bugy reason, everytime someone joins a session it deos the congo on me, every time i pited it freezed and still sometimes freezes in the pit option menus,,i could go on and on,, how many updates has project BUGS had now? Assetto corsa has had a super stable release with hardly any gamebreaking bugs which was kunos intention. The rest will surely follow.

19. djm99

djm99 Gamer

Nope, never had any of those..anything else?

20. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

And i wasnt talking to you if you look carefully you can see i replied to skemecos123's comment.

21. djm99

djm99 Gamer

but your vulgar insinuations were certainly targetting me?