1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I must be missing something... Trento looks ridiculous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Digital Aura, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

I was looking at all the 'official tracks' and getting excited (especially for Nürburgring Nordschleife) but then I saw Trento.

I don't get it.

It's a one way course (ala Joux de Planes) that is essentially only good for time trials?? I'm sure it'd be fun to drive, but it doesn't really fit with the circuits and multiplay... does it?

What's the appeal?

P.S. I plead ignorance! Don't beat me up... I have never seen this course nor witnessed any races here.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mustang model: missing indicator on right rear view mirror Aug 6, 2016
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ford Mustang - Left Mirror Reversed May 10, 2024
    ACC Tools Download here: Ford Mustang Dashboard for SimHub May 9, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mustang GT3 windshield banner not visible from inside May 8, 2024
    ACC Physics Mustang GT3 Brake Bias Telemetry May 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Mustang GT3 May 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions American DLC - One great track, still must have Nov 12, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Pessio Mustard Bull SCCA Trans Am Apr 28, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ford Mustang night in AOR (Saturday 20th March) Mar 16, 2021
    ACC General Discussions No Mustang No Buy Jun 27, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain GT world challenge America DLC is a MUST Sep 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Can't really tell what happened here, but must have to do with the curbs? Oct 12, 2018
    General modding discussion Must have MODs? Jul 5, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues All racers must have some modules Jun 19, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions SOUTH AMERICAN RIDERS - We Must Join Apr 24, 2017

3. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

people like too drive hill climb courses and try to get up ther faster than the next guy, looking forward to trento

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  4. Turk

Turk Alien

It's a hilclimb stage, basically like a rally stage where it's point to point and a timed trial. It's a real road. It was great in NetKar Pro and I can't wait for it in AC, I love these stages.

I thought for a second you had the update and where commenting on the track being released. :(

Anuj, Queequeg and Snarffu like this.
  5. Snoopy

Snoopy Alien

Why couldn't it be used for mp? That's what I am most looking forward to.

6. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

no. sorry. lol.

Are you sure it's a hill climb?? The vids I see are all descents!??

7. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

I'm asking... does this course actually exist as a simultaneous, multi-racer event?? Cuz that's the narrowest track I've ever seen, and there's no way in hell to pass anyone if it's a race event.
    Multiplayer seems unlikely for this track. Time trials or hot lap would be the only way I can see this working.

8. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

like @Turk said, its a timed rally stage

9. Horus

Horus Alien

Don't knock it till you have tried it. It was great in NetKar, so it should be exceptional when we get it later today with a couple of Merc's. ;)

10. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

timed rally stage. I don't know what this is. So ... one car goes...then a minute later they let another car go...etc ?

11. Turk

Turk Alien

Narrow? It'd be a main road here in Ireland. If there's a dotted line down the middle you should be able to pass because they entended for two cars to pass each other going in opposite directions if there's a dotted line in the middle of the road.

Two cars could race each other up (or down) the hill easily enough. Passing would be hard if the guy in front blocks you though.

12. Turk

Turk Alien

Get yourself a copy of Richard Burns Rally and prepare to love rally. It's an awkward game to get working but it's worth it for a fiver.

Nahkamarakatti and brianr121 like this.
  13. WTF?

14. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

Hmmm... I didn't see any lines. Seemed like a one way ?

15. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

WWTF? o_O

16. You´re sure missing something here. A brain maybe! :p

17. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

I think that's the video I saw, felipe. All I was asking (so, no need to be rude) was how does this fit with the current offerings which are all circuits? I don't know anything about staged rally or whatever, so that's why I'm asking. It is certainly intriguing, but I don't understand how more than one car can participate. Therefore, it doesn't seem to 'fit' with the general feel of AC.... but then again...neither does the 'drift' component.

18. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

I don't think I've ever seen a descent vid of Trento Bondone...
    EDIT: until 30 secs ago :p

Cant wait to do this in the Exos :)

Wattie, DIJRP and sennacher like this.
  19. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Just like rally. Participants set off at intervals.