1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

In-Game FFB Settings For Thrustmaster TX

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by general_rimt, May 30, 2019.

1. general_rimt

general_rimt Rookie

Hello everyone,

I was having difficulty finding any posts anywhere about what people are using for their FFB settings for the in-game options:

Gain
    Minimum Force
    Dynamic Damping
    Road Effects

I have a Thrust master TX with a Ferrari F1 wheel on it. I was looking to see if anyone had any suggestions as to where I should have my Settings at.

Right now I have:

Gain: 100%
    Minimum Force: 5%
    Dynamic Damping: 100%
    Road Effects: 50%

Just looking to see if might be better settings out there.

Thanks,

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Every time I start the game up, in-game FFB goes to MAX. After restart it's fine. Aug 10, 2017
    ACC Virtual Reality No HUD in-game and Main Menu behind seated position Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashing after pressing start, & no in-game audio Jul 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Blurriness In-Game Apr 20, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Bind in-game gui app to a keyboard? Feb 5, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds In-game telemetry data missing Dec 27, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Steam In-Game Voice chat Update Jul 27, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Controller Detected but Not Working In-Game May 7, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Kissmyrank - In-Game Spotter App Apr 6, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds New installation- no showroom or in-game graphics Feb 24, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thustmaster T150 Not Being Recognized in-game Apr 22, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Not recognised in-game, but working in Control Panel Apr 21, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Allow clutch to be bound to an in-game button! Jan 6, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Lost in-game sound Dec 22, 2016
    Suggestions Moving the in-game help to the top of the app bar, making a help available in the options Nov 12, 2016

3. I was having problems myself, but then found this thread ( link below ) You need to edit one file but its pretty easy, and you can set each car to your liking the op seems pretty knowledgeable and he is part of the development team.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...-suggested-settings.48834/page-3#post-1045618

general_rimt likes this.