1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Indipendent Force Feedback for every car

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by onepueblo, Sep 9, 2016.

1. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

FF is too strong with some cars e too low with others, at the moment is necessary to change it very often when you swich car.
    Very simple, it has to be in setting and the main one to remain in the option like a 'master' ff. This way we are allowed to make our small adjustments and to save these for every single car.
    No matter the sim is not finished, this feature is present in every simulator for public and here again is not present in consoles version, there are no excuses, is not optional.
    Once I said that, again AC is the best sim on console ever , thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room we are in the design of a force feedback pedals. Jan 20, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions V1.9 Thrustmaster force feedback is coming back strongly Jun 27, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Helmet cam without G forces? May 20, 2023
    ACC User Interface Setting force feedback gain for individual cars Apr 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on PS5 - Driver swap seems to be forced even though disabled in the settings Jan 28, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Force Feedback Dec 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake force Nov 19, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer bug (Geforce Now) Oct 11, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality VR G-Forces May 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions HORI Force Feedback Racing Wheel DLX for Xbox Series X|S can not use this game Apr 29, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Force feedback gets stuck on Fanatec CSL DD Apr 14, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions Force feedback change itself everytime I go to pits. Mar 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC G923 PS5 Best settings Force Feedback??? Feb 25, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting GeForce GTX 3080 1.8.4 low FPS 20-25 FPS [Resolved by removing Citrix Workspace] Nov 30, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 - force feedback worse Nov 28, 2021

3. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

What wheel are you using? What are your settings?

4. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Also, what tires are on the car? I've noticed is harder to turn with sticky tires as opposed to street tires, as it should be.

5. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

The 'monster' t300 if I run 50% with an abarth is fine but if you try to run 50% with some cars I'm going to throw wheel and table and everything out of the window, is way too strong for home play, if I set 30% opposite some cars have loose ff some work just fine. I wrote down ff for every single car with pen on paper, every time I change the ff, it's annoying.
    Some examples : toyota gt 86 41%+ ferrari 599xx 33%+ ford gt 40 30%+ ruf rt12r 37%+ meclaren mp4 12c 33+
    + means that ff is the minimun to have the right feedback, than if a day I feel stronger or anything I increase of 0/5 point the minimum value. Obviously on PC they have this option (I hope), but for some reasons we are considered monkeys on consoles, these and other easy features should be present from day 1, pedal sensitivity parameters and dead zones, stats, ecc. ecc.
    And for experience I'll say those features that are basic and highly needed are not coming in the next patches, if they don't have put those on day 1 means they don't want people have this features or they don't think those are good features.
    AC on pc have modders, they care about everything else is not physic, here we can wait ages to have this sim playable, onestly.
    Forgive my english please

6. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

7. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Hi I refer about what you see under the advanced setting at the voice FF (55% in the video), that is generic for all cars, I want a specific one once you are on setup section to save indipendently for every single car, as it has to be. This thing is present in every pc sim and in PCars even on console, I repeat is not something you can decide to not implement for any reason.

Casper139 likes this.
  8. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Can you adjust at the wheel, if so what is it set at? Are you referring to a FFB setting in the pits/setup section? I believe the cars FFB depends on the cars characteristics (weight), each car is diff. They aren't aiming for all cars to feel the same, thats the way I understand it. Each car has its own demons you have to figure out.

Just trying to help you out, I think the games FFB feels great but I have a diff setup. I hope you reach a solution, and share it for others..;)

9. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Hi SGT I understand your point. Let me say this, 10 years or more ago I was invited to test iracing on pc, way before the release for public and for obvious reasons testers asked developers to add indipendent ff setting for each car. I answered like you "..this is not needed, ff have to be diff etc. .." same answer like yours, I wanted cars to have different ff. But listen for obvious reasons it was suddently applied by developers and of course I had to change my mind and agree after I've broken my wheel after I switched from pontiac solstice to a skip barber. I drove that car on track for real, no wheel on the market (exception for custom ones) can manage that ff without to break off forever, you need gloves also to drive that thing to the limit and often your hands bleed, no joke. If you put here ff low, like some people do, like 30% you drive a 500 and you have no ff at all, if you put 55% so try to handle a ford gt40 that way and sure your wheel will scream for help. Please try to understand my point, there no way I can change my mind as things are like I said, maybe my english is crap.

10. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

Same situation here..
    Also the FFB of the FXXK is so strong

onepueblo likes this.