1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is there an official roadmap for additional cars and tracks from the makers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by menos | M6, Oct 23, 2014.

1. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

Do the good people making Assetto Corsa have a developers blog or even an official roadmap of what things to come in the future of the simulation?

I would love to get a peek under the sheets from time to time, knowing what to anticipate for seeing in Assetto Corsa at some time in the future.

Where is Assetto Corsa leading?
    Will it be oriented more towards certain racing series (I would love to see more GT racers and tracks) or is the current focus on a wider variety of cars as shown in the current state?

Which tracks will we see in the future?

Btw - I am dying to finally get behind the wheel of a RUF Porsche in Assetto Corsa and really hope there is more to come in terms of rear engined German cars (NSU hill climb racer anyone).

UOPshadow likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Grid Composition in Official Championships Jul 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions The Official GT World Challenge game... Mar 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Wrecker in Official server Jan 2, 2022
    ACC User Interface Own Livery in Race [trying to use custom skin in official event] Nov 9, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Official Release Date For GT4 On Console? Sep 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer if xbox gets pages and pages of official servers why can't pc use more for better organised racing? Aug 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions 911gt3 cup and lamborghini ST official liveries Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Lost connection to the Official Competition Server... Jul 10, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer official racing conditions and weather Jun 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Official server problems and CP drop Jun 9, 2020

3. some1pl

some1pl Alien

menos | M6 likes this.
  4. menos | M6

Now THAT list is worth some thinking about ;-)
    I think I am not alone, hoping for the RUF Porsche and Nordschleife combination!

5. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

We pretty much know that the RUF Yellowbird is going to be the next car released and should be free very soon. This was said in the Inside Sim Racing review. We have the Nordschleife and Zandvoort for official tracks, and most likely some tracks in the UK like Oulton Park. There are far too many other cars that have already been announced so I'm not going to list the 30+ that will be coming.

menos | M6 likes this.
  6. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Oulton Park would be great. My local track :)

Phil64 likes this.
  7. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

Me too (well actually I live slightly closer to Anglesey but Oulton would be superb).

I very much look forward to some more modern open wheel cars, not necessarily F1 derived.

8. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Other than the Nordschliefe + 10 cars dream pack which is due "soon", nothing else has been announced as such. My guess would be that maybe we might get the Nords before Christmas, but im not banking on it.

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I think a laser scanned Oulton would be a big hit.

It's a nice fast flowing track set in woodland with plenty of exciting gradient changes. It hasn't been altered for F1 (Well since Moss and Fangio were there....) and so it still retains its original feel, I'd imagine licensing wouldn't be a problem. Go to it Kunos :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    menos | M6 and Phil64 like this.
  10. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

I would ;)

I'm quite sure we'll get 1.0 within a month, and the Dream Pack DLC is gonna be released soon after, so probably before holiday season, content is most likely ready or close already. I'd say one month bargain pre-order for the DLC from 1.0 release, then boom.

11. Mike350Z

Mike350Z Rookie

Mine too... or it was when I grew up / lived in Norley....... I could hear the racing on a Sunday when the wind was blowing rightly..

12. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Oulton Park - probably the most iconic track from the old days of Codemaster's TOCA2.

I always forget the name of that track , and when somebody says Oulton, I wonder what it is. :D

menos | M6 likes this.
  13. menos | M6

I remember epic battles, shaving off door handles in Toca2 over laps and laps going on, breaking sweat, high blood pressure and constant fear of getting shoved off the track in corners I was slower …
    This was great racing back then and the big factors for this to happen where: BTCC touring cars, tight, undulating tracks, weather and fear less, aggressive opponents.

We need some (all) of this in Assetto Corsa, starting with the tracks would be a good thing to do - loved Oulton Park, loved Brands Hatch Indy and any of the tight and bumpy sections of the other tracks needing to smash those touring cars over the curbs in fight for positions.

14. Den

Den Gamer

Oulton would be quite awesome. I wonder if we'll get any RHD cars?