1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Kunos being bought by Digital Bros

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 20, 2017.

1. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

here we go again other thread turning into a war again us console users and PC users just leave them be

to be fair its been sold as loads of talks how the company didnt send back tax books for 3 years etc etc etc money been done there might fix the bugs on console's and not sell the game to other company as if Forza got the hands on how the cars handle off AC it be the death of AC but a hope that the game gets fixed of the bugs and make it great again. But there might throw some surprize into the game you never know but there might throw the dlc out and say right we are done or even do the DLC and say right we are making AC2 in time for November to bid against the new Forza so just hold on and lets see where this Rollacoaster ride is taking us

2. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Absolutely not trying to make this a us and them thing if you read my later post you'll see that I have no problem with the majority of PC users , I also can only see the sale as being a good thing as long as no platform ends up with a watered down version of what we have already so as to please the masses

JMR1985 likes this.
  3. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

a don't mind some pc users but there is allway's console vs PC users on here fella as some pc users have helped me out with problems but lets hope it all works out with the new owners time will see

Daz730 likes this.
  4. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Ok!

I lost count......what's the score? I had to go make popcorn.:)

paul_wev, Ace Pumpkin and JMR1985 like this.
  5. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

what flavor popcorn :D a want some apple popcorn

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  6. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

JMR1985 likes this.
  7. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

The real question is, what is Marco and Stefano going to do with all these extra resources????:)

From what I have read they are still the boss there.

I had two friends this had happened to, one got a stupid huge last pay check and when you get fired from your own company it's bigger then 4.3 millionĂ·2. The other friend got a few million and kept his job and stock, the company is stupid big now and he is richer then ever and just playing at growing the company and his stock value. The pressure is off. He just does what he's good at.

What now??

First they have to take a look at which of their competition is making the most money and directly compete. With AC's physics there is no reason why Kunos should not be top dog all around becoming number one best selling console and PC. That's what is going to happen and Digital Brothers are betting 4.3 millon on it.

I think it's a sure thing!:)

8. @P73

@P73 Simracer

PRC? This is a dirty, tabloid like blog in the worst possible sense whose purpose seems to be bashing and slandering for the sake of malice only; a rumour spreading machine completely devoid of any seriousness or professionalism, with no credibility to support any of the many wild rantings they're constantly putting across.

To me, these guys shouldn't deserve anyone's attention. They're just a bunch of hyenas and a complete waste of time.

9. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Guys!

This is a racing simulator..... not world politics. Your making Macro and Stefano spit out wine on some supermodel, laughing right now, and she not impressed.:p

10. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I did say popcorn time :D

Next time please make sure to tell us how you really feel :)

As with the entire internet, critical reasoning is required with all you read, what's the angle and who's funding the opinion, what is the counter view and so on.

JMR1985, @P73 and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  11. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Well.... I'm still going to build the worlds best motion cockpit for the worlds best driving software so I can get a big paycheck and spit wine on some supermodel laughing at posts like these.:)

paul_wev and MBK72 like this.
  12. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I look forward to your forum, I think it will be fun though you seem a bit reasonable for a business owner. Do you also do impressive meltdowns?

vegaguy 5555, paul_wev and JMR1985 like this.
  13. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

You get the rotten apples wherever you are, it just take one or two that leave a bitter taste and spoil it for all, you have got to put these folks aside and enjoy your pie! If you mix them in the pie will never be that tasty!

Daz730 and JMR1985 like this.
  14. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Because your dedicated thread was one little bit too much, no one likes spammers. Good look with your effort though.

15. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Yes I do!! My wife thinks I'm the only person in the world who does.:)
    I think it's because we can't do everything. We need help sometimes and no one understands because we are the best person to figure it out.
    I have a CEO that looks after the rest and he just lets me play with things like.... angular momentum, propagation of phonons, quantum electro dynamics. The things that Nikola Tesla could think of Einstein could only dream of for his theory of everything, which of course would be frequency based.
    Our brains don't have a bottleneck processor but is a processor. So that means geniuses are made not born. Think about 'it' long enough and you will understand or probably already do.

paul_wev and MBK72 like this.
  16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:confused:
    :eek:
    o_O
    Tesla and Einstein, really?
    You are a century late, m8

17. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

We are still enjoying and understanding all of what these two guys started.

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

And still, all the the new encounters pass you by...
    Don't get fooled m8

19. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Oh yes, I certainly do understand, continuous effort and learning are the keys to success and can change the shape, size and longevity of our 'processor' remarkably. Good luck with the cockpit, if it also does noise cancelling for the female voice I'm in. ;):)

paul_wev and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  20. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

It's only a century since Tesla showed us how to use quantum mechanics with his wireless devices. It's only the last couple of decades that we really started using them.
    Heck! We still don't know what gravity is yet! Although we do know when space and time are desplaced it wants to fill the void.

paul_wev likes this.