1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lamborghini gallardo sl step3 - rwd?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by cooknn, Dec 25, 2015.

1. cooknn

cooknn Alien

The Lamborghini Gallardo SL is tagged as AWD, but the Step 3 is RWD. Is this correct?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lamborghini Gallardo Parking caliper Jul 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room I love Lamborghini Gallardo May 5, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Coppa D'Italia Race Series - Lamborghini Gallardo Mar 5, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lamborghini Gallardo Superlegera S3 tire temperature Feb 22, 2016
    Suggestions Lamborghini Gallardo Superlegera S3 Jan 27, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lamborghini gallardo sl s3 wheel placement off Jan 14, 2016
    Liveries Lamborghini gallardo sl firebolt skin(4k) Dec 28, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lamborghini gallardo sl wheel placement is off Dec 23, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lamborghini gallardo sl aero balance base&s3 Dec 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Lamborghini gallardo Dec 16, 2015
    3D car models RSR Lamborghini Gallardo Valentino Balboni Mar 26, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Single player Lamborghini BOP Jan 13, 2024
    ACC Physics Lamborghini Huracan GT3 evo2 Fuel usage May 12, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Modelmistakes on Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 GT3 Apr 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Auxiliary Lights - Lamborghini Huracan Evo2 GT3 BUG Apr 24, 2023

3. D1visor

D1visor Alien

No, I believe it's not RWD. It did get tweaked in a recent patch though. Here's proof that it is in-fact AWD (probably more rear biased now though).

cooknn likes this.
  4. Arch

Arch Alien

How can it be RWD if it has AWD in the drivetrain.ini?

cooknn likes this.
  5. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I guess that definitively answers my question. I was curious because in the ui_car.json I saw this:

"tags": ["#Hypercars", "rwd", "street", "sequential", "supercar", "italy"]

6. Arch

Arch Alien

Seeing as so much torque is going to the rear, it might as well be RWD. ;)

cooknn likes this.
  7. iVG

iVG Alien

More torque is going to the rear wheels. Simple. Give it a little bit of throttle and it will under steer just like AWD. Give it a good tap and you will spin.

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Opening .acd files is still not supported on the official forums so please, at least try not make it obvious, regardless of who else might be doing it. Also the tag in the UI is probably wrong.

cooknn likes this.
  9. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

The car has 1200 hp and "LOTS" of torque, and most of it going to the rear wheels. You can step out the stock one with enough steering and throttle at 560 hp, why wouldn't be twice as easy with 1200?

You'd probably need at least a 3-way LSD to tweak that, to get teh initial torque balanced out, and even then, it has so much torque it doesn't have time to engage.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

@Salajutsu As far as I know, there is no such thing as a 3-way LSD. I've heard of 1-way, 1.5-way and 2-way, but no 3-way...

11. Arch

Arch Alien

How exactly does this three way LSD work? ;)

12. Salajutsu

oh oops meant 2 way sorry

13. Salajutsu

but you'd still need a 3 way to control this thing ;)

14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Pardon me for bumping this thread, but Lamborghini Gallardo Balboni would be nice and rather simple addon because it is RWD and manual. I'm sure devs thought about it. But standard Gallardo is already a lot like RWD, at least fits me very well, very very enjoyable with those powerfull corner exits. I'm just having hardtime braking, and going back into track after eating some grass was so punishing. And it is great !