1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Lost progress in career

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Brett Nagle, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

Hey Kunos team,

I logged on today to play some career mode and my progress was reset to 0%. I tried logging into my profile again to see if maybe it was an error but it is still stuck at 0%. Not sure if this was a knon bug or not.

MBK72 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost the last 10 days worth of progression!!! Jun 22, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost rating progression Jun 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [solved] Career progression lost (saved career desync from progression) Apr 4, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost Driver Rating progression after servers up again Mar 11, 2022
    Console Lounge All progress lost again Dec 30, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards All Driver Rating Progress Lost Jun 1, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Lost all career progress after "Update for Windows 10" Sep 19, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game crashed after career race-replay - progress lost! Apr 1, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Lost New Stats and Progress in Steam "Offline" Mode Mar 27, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB is lost after going to the Menus Feb 3, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Lost the connection to server Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Connection Lost Online Races Sep 16, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Lost of FFB - PC Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer lost 40fps from 1.8 in online races. Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Lost connection. Pleas hellp. Mar 22, 2023

3. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

I have noticed some issues today as well. I finished N4, Lotus V6 Cup 10lap and Lotus 2 Eleven this morning. I had to redo them this afternoon due to not showing as completed. Then later on XBOX sync error has been popping up telling there is something wrong with my game and I should delete and reinstall. Been hitting cancel and going about my biz, but now seeing OP post is making me think..o_O

I hope shutting down does not clear everything..

4. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

Hmm interesting. I was having issues yesterday with the game so I played another game instead. Came back to it this morning to see my progress gone. I wasn't too far along so it's no biggie. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just occurring for me.

5. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Oh no! I will die if I lose my progress too.

6. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Update:
    Did a shut down and progress is still there after restart. The sync error message I kept seeing earlier, is the first time Ive seen that message on XB1. Cancelled it like 3 times and havent seen it since.

7. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

I'll log on later tonight and check to see if I'm still at 0%. Thanks for the update!

8. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

Kunos???

9. mouraribeiro

mouraribeiro Rookie

Same issue here. On saturday I started to experience frame rate drop and problem with server connection.
    Yesterday the worse happened, lost all my game progress, 18%.
    Any ideas how to recover it?
    My xbox live account still show the progress, just the game doesnt recognizes it anymore...

10. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

I was never able to resolve it. I traded my copy of the game in and built a PC. Game is much more enjoyable on PC. I hope they fix all the issues on console soon

MBK72 likes this.
  11. I think I remember a thread about deleting your replay saves that fixes this issue for now. More than 5 saves and it looses your progress.

12. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Gamer

I never had any saved replays on profile. I'm not sure what exactly caused the issue for me.

13. PC was a smart move. Console version is a WIP. Probably be a progression of updates over a years time.

Y22 Rydr likes this.
  14. Inno68

Inno68 Rookie

I just achieved Intermediate in Career Mode , Seconds after I achieved it , It asked me to Log in when I was already Logged in . I didnt think nothing of it and shut down , When I went to race the next day , The entire Career was at zero and Locked , even though my progress and achievments still show

15. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

This may be an Xbox specific glitch. I play on PlayStation 4 and all of my progress is saved to the console. Does Xbox save game progress online? The OP mentioned logging in.

16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

17. GRD 4 3L

GRD 4 3L Rookie

I had same/similar thing happen to me twice. I was just getting into Intermediate career races so no biggy but I still had about 30 hours of time invested in it.

From what I remember, there was player Profile/Sign-in irregularity just before losing the save. After losing the save twice, I've been looking out for the next loss so I could accurately describe what happened (or do a 30 second save on XB1) but has not happened since (have not played it for couple of months now).

I love to drive it but currently occupied with other games.

18. Dartman501

Dartman501 Rookie

I have the Xbox disc version and I had my career at I believe was 47% completed. I played this far never playing a different game. I have my console in stand by mode so the game was always on stand by. Once I played another game ( AC no longer on stand by, hence indirectly quit game, ) I lost all but 7% career progress. It left the first 2 series done and I now am back on the 3rd series again. Every time I actually quit the game I reset to here. Comparing my friends achievements most are at the 7% career completion mark as well. I think I am not alone with this problem! Is there a work around???

19. kaiowa

kaiowa Rookie

same here in PC, i have lost all sa won this week.... and NO , its not a crash during game or similar. I just loggued today to play Online and my SA appears one week ago ? Unbelieve.....