1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lotus Cup Special Event Alien Difficulty

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by UCANT-SCOPE-ME, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford Rookie

Well that's great if they have but I'm not so sure. The 2 youre talking about are still way quicker and do low 2.02s to mid 2.02s . You can see from the highlights that 2 of the lotus' have broken well clear of the rest of the pack, I haven't see anyone on this forum say they've achieved lower than those times other than the guy who says he did 1.59. If that is the case, he's up there with the greatest sim racers.

2. jayd_10

jayd_10 Gamer

Nice vid but in consoles the leader laps at 1.57 more or less so for us is still impossible :(

3. Trust me, I spent a LOT of time with this event about 6 months ago haha :)
    If you look at an old 2014 vid you'll see there were two 2-11s, pretty noticeable they're open top models. The front two are still quicker like you say, but due only to the AI not the car model, and are seriously nowhere near as unbeatable.
    I spent about a week trying to beat this prepatch with no success, went back to it last night and came close to beating first attempt

4. Makes sense - console patches tend to lag the PC ones - hang in there, once the 2-11s get pulled it's totally doable!

5. MasterGT

MasterGT Gamer

Earlier, I mistakenly added a post about a different SE, but this one is one of the events that you need to have a bit of luck and be very aggressive on the first lap, then be close enough on the 2nd lap to actually pass the leader after the first chicane. You need to be very close to them, to take advantage of the leader's mistakes in that chicane.

The erratic AI at the start need to be threaded like a needle, but, with practice, you can do it without contact sometimes. When you exit the 1st chicane, be at least in 3rd place, 2nd if you can do it.

Once in the lead, the 2nd and 3rd place cars will dog you until the finish. No mistakes, don't let either of them pass you. It took me about 4 complete tries and lots of restarts.