1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mad Catz wheel work with AC

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Johnnyjoejones, Aug 27, 2016.

1. It is not on the list, but what does the list really infer? That the Mad Catz wheel won't work at all or will be limited in function?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Mad Catz Pro Racing Lenkrad Feb 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Mad Catz Racing Pro wheel problem Feb 23, 2022
    Steering wheels discussions Madcatz Pro wheel support? Aug 28, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Madcatz gamepad not working (edit: configure it as wheel/custom) Jan 4, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Madcatz cyborg v1 gamepad configuration Oct 11, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Mad catz wireless force feedback racing wheel for xbox 360 Jun 28, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting crash made by wheel Jul 15, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError... Aug 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Open Lobby Madness! May 11, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Olympus Racing Introduce 2.4 hours of Nordschleife GT3 Maddnes! 14th March! Feb 27, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DD1 oscilates Wheel like mad on straights [RESOLVED - Forgotten custom LUT file messing about] Jan 23, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox series x made 3 no cp points Jan 4, 2021
    Chit Chat Room I made a cinematic sequence with porsche on nord - enjoy Oct 29, 2020
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa 2020 is the most beautiful game ever made Jul 8, 2020

3. talby71

talby71 Gamer

i am wondering the same thing, will connect my wheel when i get a chance and see what happens and let you know

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  4. Thanks man, I appreciate that! =)

5. talby71

talby71 Gamer

can confirm that it does work with the Mad Catz wheel, a lot better than using the controller too

it does seem to be lacking something but the Mad Catz wheel seems to with other games as well unless mine is just faulty

I'm having other issues with the game as well ...with the wheel it just seems to being constantly swerving left and right if I'm not holding it firm, having the same issue with the controller too though

6. MacTigga

MacTigga Rookie

I'm using Mad Catz wheel and IMO it's slightly better on Assetto than on Forza. Sensitivity and steering accuracy was perfect for me on default settings.
    Just adjusted force feedback to my preferences.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    talby71 likes this.
  7. Thanks so much for the replies and info guys! I REALLY appreciate it! You guys saved me A LOT of time, and it means a lot..thank you!!!

talby71 likes this.
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

The list tells you if your wheel is supported, certified by the Console manufacturer, meaning it works as it should with all the buttons etc. usable. Compatible usually means it works but not a 100% - problems might arise, with degrees of rotation, buttons, etc. If it's not on the list, it means that there is no deal with Sony/Microsoft, so its not officially supported by them. It might still work, as it did in your case, but you cannot rely on that.

9. talby71

talby71 Gamer

the wheel is officially supported by Microsoft, also it only works on the Xbone and nothing else
    I'm guessing it has just been forgotten about as it's not a popular wheel

10. insane79

insane79 Rookie

sweet, i got the Madcatz pro wheel as well, can we change DOR in game like in forza/pcars? if not then for the soft lock we have to use 270D switch on the back of the wheel?

Thanks.