1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Menu ' Races set on the server?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by enry68tdl, Oct 12, 2016.

1. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

I wondered ..in forward to having the opportunity to have private lobby which remains the basic thing of the online game !! to facilitate the use of online racing trim ..not would be possible to have here on the forum a list of the races set to the server ??? I mean ... as if I know that in November ..there will be the GT2 set to Mugello. Imola. Vallelunga, in my forum I can already arrange a mini championship with 3 races, we find ourselves one evening a week and do the race !! then who will join in the room that nn is my gruppo..sarà like having wild car nn take points !! Children play have already made ..in theory now play more correct people !! In order to try to make something like that, but it would take an updated list of the races that we can find set in the evening on the gaming server !!ù

Mi chiedevo ..in attesa di avere la possibilità di avere le lobby private che rimane la cosa fondamentale del gioco online !! per agevolare l'uso online di assetto corsa ..non sarebbe possibile avere qui sul forum una lista delle gare impostate sui server ???
    Mi spiego ...esempio se so che nel mese di novembre ..ci sarà la GT2 impostata su Mugello . Imola . Vallelunga , nel mio forum posso già organizzare un mini campionato di 3 gare , ci troviamo una sera a settimana e facciamo la gara !! poi chi si unirà nella stanza che nn è del mio gruppo..sarà come avere delle wild car che nn prendono punti !!
    I bambini il gioco lo hanno già reso ..in teoria adesso giocano persone più corrette !!

Per poter provare a fare una cosa del genere , però ci vorrebbe una lista aggiornata delle gare che possiamo trovare impostate alla sera sul server di gioco !!

Grazie
    Enrico

Dino Silenzi likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay 3 and 6hrs endurance races missing from Singleplayer menu Mar 4, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot Start Races, Game Sends Me Back To Menu Dec 7, 2018
    Audio Bugs & Issues No audio in races but audio in menus please help Mar 17, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Races won't start - game returns to menu Jan 3, 2015
    ACC Virtual Reality VR menue navigation issus Friday at 5:12 AM
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB is lost after going to the Menus Feb 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU consumption rise if you enter menu options while water trails are rendered Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Causing System Restart in the Menus [HW instability] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game returns to main menu after clicking start engine (GPU is supported) Nov 30, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU 100% in VR on menu screens - since downloading American tracks Sep 7, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ACC GPU usage 100% on initial menu Sep 7, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting frequent game crash mid race and in setup menu Sep 3, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game disconnects in menus Aug 28, 2022
    ACC User Interface Quick race menu: starting pos. not applied in between series (while opp. number does) Jul 19, 2022

3. Dino Silenzi

Dino Silenzi Rookie

Good idea!
    I'd like to visit your forum, could you tell me (maybe with a PM) the web address?
    Dino

4. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Hi, the Forum is www.formula1gp.forumfree.it, we as other forums ... We play mostly online, and how many are waiting for the opportunity to do the private rooms to organize the Championships!! Because right now the situation is that those who have already purchased the game is holding it in a drawer waiting for the private rooms, there are also those who want to buy, but wait to buy it while waiting for the private rooms! Which is unfortunate, because the Simulator is very nice!! So my idea is to make the game and encourage others to buy it!! As I said before, if I know that categories and circuits are set on the server, you can organize something the same, on my forum I put a date, a time, and category. example GT2. you are and let everyone in that room! Instead say example ... we are Thursday night and decide the room at the time. I already tried ... does not work ... we are in two or three at the most! why ... If the kunos. It provides month x month races set on the server. I think you may be able to arrange something!

Ciao , il Forum è www.formula1gp.forumfree.it , noi come altri forum ..giochiamo in prevalenza online , e come tanti stiamo aspettando la possibilità di fare le stanze private per organizzare campionati !!

Perchè in questo momento la situazione è che chi ha già acquistato il gioco lo sta tenendo in un cassetto in attesa delle stanze private , c'è anche chi lo vuole acquistare , ma aspetta di acquistarlo in attesa delle stanze private !!

Ed è un peccato , perchè il simulatore è molto bello !!

Allora la mia è un'idea per sfruttare il gioco e stimolare anche altri utenti ad acquistarlo !!

Come dicevo prima , se io so che categorie e circuiti sono impostati sul server , si può organizzare qualcosa lo stesso , sul mio forum metto una data , un orario , circuito e categoria ..esempio GT2 ..ci si trova e entriamo tutti in quella stanza !!

Invece dire esempio ...ci troviamo giovedi sera e decidiamo la stanza al momento ..ho già provato ..non funziona ...ci troviamo in due o tre al massimo !!

per cui ..se la kunos ..ci fornisce mese x mese le gare impostate sul server ..penso che si può riuscire a organizzare qualcosa !!

5. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Another possibility would be, always knowing that races are set on the server !! Kunos create a section here on the appointment forum !! example, I put out a race set on the server ..a week before the time of meeting ..who can that day and that hour ..da confirmation of attendance here on the forum, so as to be with a group of players online !! I think that anyone who goes here on the forum is correct people who can play ..so you could do even international competitions !!

Un'altra possibilità potrebbe essere , sapendo sempre che gare sono impostate sul server !!

Kunos crea una sezione qui sul forum di appuntamento !!
    esempio, io metto fuori una gara impostata sul server ..una settimana prima con l'orario di ritrovo ..chi può a quel giorno e a quell'ora ..da conferma di presenza qui sul forum , cosi da trovarsi con un gruppo di giocatori online !!
    Penso che chi passa qui sul forum è gente corretta che sa giocare ..quindi si potrebbero fare anche gare internazionali !!

6. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

In these days of celebration in my forum we have tried to organize some multiplayer...and indeed there is a desire touse assetto corsa!!You can't make the private rooms,but the room we can arrange on the forum,we are chatting and then we go into an empty room all together!!at least we are sure that all participants in the race can participate!!
    The problem is that it is not known then the race that is set on the server!
    Example if I organize a GT2 race in Imola and then there's ... maybe someone has tried the circuit and then finds himself competing in another circuit!!
    that's whyit would be important to havean updated list of the races that exist on the server,so you might organize the same races!!

In questi giorni di festa nel mio forum abbiamo provato ad organizzare qualche gara multiplayer ...ed effettivamente c'è voglia di usare assetto corsa!! Non si possono fare le stanze private , però la stanza la possiamo organizzare sul forum , ci troviamo in chat e poi entriamo in una stanza vuota tutti insieme !! almeno siamo sicuri che tutti gli iscritti alla gara riescono a partecipare !!
    Il problema è che non si sa poi la gara che è impostata sul server !!
    Esempio se io organizzo una gara GT2 a Imola e poi non c'è ...magari qualcuno ha provato il circuito e poi si ritrova a gareggiare in un altro circuito !!
    è per questo che sarebbe importante avere la lista aggiornata delle gare presenti sul server , almeno cosi si potrebbe organizzare lo stesso delle gare !!