1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Message to the dev's

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by TOBES, Oct 18, 2016.

1. TOBES

TOBES Rookie

Just a thankyou, for the work you've done so far. Having a great time playing AC. I Recommend everybody to watch race-media.tv for their great onboard cam footage. AC is my first port of call to do some great racing of my own. Keep the updates, and the dlc coming.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface What is Minimum Message Priority in HUD settings?? Oct 26, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kicked message in results.json Sep 21, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Gamecrashes without a message Jun 24, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with this error message Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashes without any error message Jan 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error on startup with no message [amdxx64.dll crash - gpu driver reinstallation] Oct 12, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crashed to desktop without error message Sep 30, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Error message with tracks Jul 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash without error message [Fanatec driver memory leak] Apr 1, 2022
    Sounds modding Error Message when attempting to mod in different sounds? Mar 31, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Random CTD without error message Mar 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Continuous “Please Refresh” message on CP server [PS5] Feb 5, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.8.6] AC Competizione CTD without error message [Fanatec driver memory leak] Dec 5, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI rain strategy & ENG message ignore forecast Nov 30, 2021
    ACC User Interface Warning CPU usage message when leaving pits Nov 24, 2021

3. Are they even on here anymore? It's like a ghost town (cue the tumbleweeds)

paul_wev and Larryf1951 like this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

Great words Tobes, AC is a wonderful driving experience that will only get better with time. It is a shame they cannot update the console as fast and readily as they do with the PC.

paul_wev and Pleite like this.
  5. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Kunos have said many times that they are a small team.

Would you rather they be on here, answering to every post or working on updates and new content?

Dave53, Diablo_rf, HavanaB0B and 4 others like this.
  6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We are here! ;) We just cannot reply to you all individually!

Dave53, Roble, Jim Layhee and 5 others like this.
  7. theapex

theapex Rookie

PC is on 1.9 surely they can just land an update which lines us up to 1.9. Or are the meager console sales funding the PC updates and has console support been dropped?

8. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...orsche-pack-1-and-season-pass-available.38028

"Assetto Corsa 1.9 is available on PC Steam today, and on PS4 and XBox One in November. Please read the changelog to learn more about the overall list of updates.
    "

they will be on the next patch , coming in November

SGT EDUBB and RoccoTTS like this.
  9. theapex

theapex Rookie

So in November we are on patch 1.9 like PC and we get the Porsche's? Well i do hope so and if we do it'll pretty much be how it should of been released in the first place.

SkechBG and paul_wev like this.
  10. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

Every developer , release's an "Alpha" or "Beta" build to the market and patches these days... so no matter who or what , everyone needs to chill and expected some teething issues for a QTR

11. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Doesn't make it right though....

12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, as soon as we have more info to share on the next update and DLC packs, we'll let you know!

13. hornet66

hornet66 Rookie

But can you just tell us if its been sent to sony/microsoft for approval.Surely you have this info?

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I think they said that it was sent for approval when it was released for PC. If Im correct - then it was sent October 25th

15. hornet66

hornet66 Rookie

Excellent, i didnt see that!hopefully should be soon then.Waiting is driving me mad.lol

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

RSR 3.0 will be worth the wait. :) Hopefully you get it soon!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.