1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Minorating.com (Promotion thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Hagen, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

This thread is intended to work as a catalyzer for the community´s effort to promote Minorating.

Users who want to support Minorating and Helicorsa, are invited to:
    -share/post their own Minorating related content
    -link content they found on the internet
    -like/rate the content gathered in here

I will add all the content into the first post (from time to time) to keep things compact.
    Feel free to discuss your ideas and projects, that might help to present MR to potential drivers, in here.
    Suggestions that require Minolin to code them should be posted in the relevant threads.

Banner :
    [​IMG]
    Go to <your name> in the red bar at the top of the page.
    Click "signature". Click the symbol in the right upper corner (page+wrench symbol)
    Copy the text inside the "codebox" and paste it into your signature.
    Code:
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]___________________________________________________
    [URL='http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029319818/myworkshopfiles/?section=guides&appid=244210'][IMG]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544175270240153943/8A42D127F9CD71AE411D72AD826D8051CD0DD5EE/[/IMG] [/URL][/FONT][/FONT]
    Forum :
    Minorating.com (guide thread) unable to join servers tagged "mr-abc"?
    Kunos´ official servers are now running Minorating
    Rackservice - Rent a AC server (Stracker + Minorating preinstalled as option)
    Minorating on official assetto corsa servers
    Steam:
    Minorating guide
    Helicorsa guide
    Minorating RACING RULES
    Youtube:
    Assetto Corsa App Helicorsa
    ALOOG 1 MR-AB: Lotus 72D & Ferrari 312T - Monza
    Choose Minorating servers for clean public racing!
    The best Public Servers In AC ? A.L.O.O.G & Minorating

Aloog video MinoRating MR-AB wednesday open championship race1
    Andi wolf´s Helicorsa video
    Aloog MR-ABC fixed setup posted by @bondyboy added 26.01.2016
    Marty's aussie minorating public servers MR-ABC race posted by @martcerv added 26.01.2016
    Helicorsa video posted by @GTHQ_koop added 27.01.2016
    Facebook:
    Twitter:

Rackservice announces Minorating support

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    eXo, LeDude83, Glaurung and 5 others like this.
  2. Pingus

Pingus Simracer

I don't know if this is the right place to post (if this thread is also open to suggestions) but when you join a server with MR on, there should be a message saying something like "Helicorsa highly recommended on servers running MR".
    Not only Helicorsa is really useful but it would definitely help fair drivers not to get bad ratings imho.

Hagen likes this.
  3. Horus

Horus Alien

A banner/splash screen reminding people in BLEEDIN' BIG LETTERS that MR is running on the server would be good. I do not mean that small either. HUGE HUGE HUGE LETTER! Big enough to be seen by those lucky enough to be on the ISS. I know we have the Admin message at the start but it can be easily missed by clicking it bye byes, it would be better to have one that stays for a second or so flashing and playing tunes with show dancers and elephants doing cartwheels. Something to really make people take notice.

It still makes me laugh to join open server with MR active and see people wrecking out, driving the wrong way, revenge wrecking, escaping to pits etc etc etc. Not knowing how much of an impact they are having on their own chances of joining servers further down the road. A good in your face message could help a great deal. I know wreckers are going to wreck but the average driver might just miss the message and not know how much of an impact they are having on their own rating.

eXo likes this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i think the only way you could get their attention is to have the messages about their collisions etc at the top of the screen instead of in the chat box

Wakey likes this.
  5. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Been wondering for a while why there are so many servers running without MR?

What would be the reasons??

@Hagen and @Minolin great work as always , you guys gave me the confidence not to renew my IR sub.

Keep up the good work.

Minolin likes this.
  6. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

jim jones and Minolin like this.
  7. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Like it too :D... Need to fly the flag ;)

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

is it just me or the pictures are broken.

9. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

@Brownninja97 still working on it
    @Horus , @Pingus , @andy-riches : I am totally with you on this. I edited the first post after i saw your answers.
    Edit: "Suggestions that require Minolin to code them should be posted in the relevant threads."

Great! I tried to get rid of the attached files, now the pics increased in size...
    Maybe one of you can help me...how do i make the links look like the ones in the attachment?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Andy-R likes this.
  10. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Hagen likes this.
  11. Horus

Horus Alien

Here you go BBCode Ref, you will find a good deal of options there. V8 has made good examples for you to follow, well done mate. :)

Hagen likes this.
  12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

lol nvm, proven myself wrong.

Hagen likes this.
  13. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Would it be OK if we used this on our forum?

14. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

That's the point of it. Please share it everywhere, don't go full xmotorracing style of promo though...(laserscanned minorating, haha)

15. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Just plugged it on "my club" ;)

Hagen and jim jones like this.
  16. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

don't know if this is clean enough as there are a few contacts at the start but minorating and helicorsa allowed me to have confidence in the guy behind me, so instead of letting him by I decided to try and cling onto the lead...

Horus, Andy-R, bigbawmcgraw and 2 others like this.
  17. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

Thank you for sharing your video!
    You said you are not sure if it is clean enough, well i think it would be false advertising if we started editing any incidents out of the videos.
    People should see the difference between a race on MR-AB vs MR-ABC vs MR-ABCD vs unobserved servers.
    (On AB servers you will still see racing incidents, however rejoin behaviour will look different, positions will be given back ect.)
    Maybe we should tag/name the videos accordingly, because a new driver googling minorating will most likely not know about the grades, therefore it might be a good idea to explain the tag in the description. (ABC allows extraordinary clean drivers A, clean drivers B, and rookies C.)
    A link to the guides http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029319818/myworkshopfiles/?section=guides&appid=244210 in the description would make it easier for those interested to inform themselves.

Horus and LeDude83 like this.
  18. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

From 10 to 1 in 11 laps, shot with a Phone so not the best quality...Keep the screen small ;)

Horus, Hagen, Minolin and 2 others like this.
  19. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

@GTHQ_koop I just spent 22mins watching someone else race and enjoyed every minute!

Would it be possible to add "Helicorsa" somewhere in the title or description?
    Maybe add the link too?
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029319818/myworkshopfiles/?section=guides&appid=244210
    Was that on a minorating server, if so what grades where allowed?

Yesterday i visited gthq and saw that you linked the banner there,
    thank you very much for your great support, the second "thumb up" on your video is from me!

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  20. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Pin_hack

Thumbs up, very good. Interesting angle, pretty cool.

GTHQ_koop likes this.