1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Moving set up in mp

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Odbball, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Odbball

Odbball Racer

In multiplayer I entered set ups screen and various numbers in set up were moving up and down by small amounts on their own. I rubbed my eyes but they were still doing it!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting "Vanish Y" setting, or moving the horizion relative to the centre of the monitor May 20, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Ferrari dashboard cameras [Resolved by removing custom camera offsets] Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Frustrating: Bad saved setups moving from qual to race in career mode May 17, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Jagged lines when moving headset Rift S Feb 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Queston about moving from CD to digital xbox S (set driving views) Jan 11, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G920 wheel settings removing each race Apr 15, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Removing the auto reset Jun 3, 2015
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Wiper moving position very odd Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley GT3 Animated steering wheel not moving Jun 23, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Cars not moving in multiplayer session Dec 11, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Moving the seat does not move the camera. May 6, 2022
    Chit Chat Room The car is not moving by keyboard and game pad? Apr 23, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No raineffects on screen [Resolved by removing custom Engine.ini] Mar 23, 2022

3. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Were they rear camber and toe? Mine does that in single player, just tiny increments like 3.78 to 3.80 degrees camber. No idea why they would be moving if the car is stationary in the pits, though.

4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

happens on the PC version as well. the pit stalls arent completely level so maybe it is due to the uneven ground or if you have already been out on track and your tyres are cooling maybe its that.

i've read somewhere on here that the first pit box at Magione is completely flat in AC so might give the most accurate values.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  5. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I thought it could be uneven ground, but surely the car set up is the car set up and regardless of how level the ground is the toe in setting should be what it was set to? So whether mid turn, upside down or on level ground the set up should be what I set it to?

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

im not a setup guy so this might be a poor explanation...

if its like pc you will have the boxes that you change and then a car status image showing active/current values, the car status values are the ones to go by. these will change from pitbox to pitbox as your car is on uneven ground so I guess suspension compressed to varying amounts each corner. I think thats why. when you change camber for example the box you change might be set to -2 deg but the car status might show it is actually -1.6deg. if you then change the ride height or psi it might change to -1.7. does that make sense? maybe someone with actual knowledge of car setup can explain better than I have, or correctly if that is wrong :p