1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

My first ac hotlap

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by M.R., Jun 22, 2015.

1. M.R.

M.R. Racer

Hope you like it
    Nothing special and drove with the default Setup to get a feeling for the Game;)

Any suggestions how i can improve the graphic?
    I think it looks quite poor

Tucker73 and Goodenough like this.
  2. Tberg

Tberg Alien

First of all you should not judge the graphics by a wip mod track.
    You´ve been around a year, shurely you´ve read that we post our specs and settings here on the support forum :)

3. M.R.

M.R. Racer

I don't judge the graphic from the track
    I don't like the graphic itself on my PC;)

Maybe i did something wrong or a setting isn't right
    Don't unterstand me wrong the track is awesome :)

I'm around here for a while now yes, but only for tracks and cars because i don't play that game to often since yesterday.
    But i take your advice and look in the topic you mention above

And thanks for the reply @Tberg

4. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Well, it is known that AC are not going to win the "Most Astonishing Graphics" Award. But, hey I'm glad that I can run smoothly with a 30 Grid.

I think the cars are great atm. The environment aside the asphalt is too sterile for my taste and I would love to see that Tracks would get the same love to detail as the cars. Not excessive, just here and there.
    Plus a more vivid Environment, then the whole picture (The Cars and the Environment) would fell well-rounded. Today there is some discrepancy.

But how I sayed, for me it is not that important, because I can't see much of the details anyway near the car while driving fast.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    M.R. likes this.
  5. esox71

esox71 Alien

Post yer specs ^^ :p

6. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Me? No need to, I have no problems, I'm fine with AC and never asked the support or others for technical help. ;)

7. esox71

esox71 Alien

[​IMG]

My Specs.

8. M.R.

M.R. Racer

Got a i5 4670k
    AMD HD7870 GHz
    8GB RAM

I had no problem with the Graphics at all, but i want to squeze out a little bit more without dropping to much FPS

9. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Have you took a look at the custom postprocessors here in the forum? Maybe there is one which suites you.

M.R. likes this.
  10. M.R.

M.R. Racer

Good call
    I'll check this out

Thanks

11. M.R.

M.R. Racer

My next lap
    This time with the Mercedws W06 around silverstone

Again only 15 laps with standard setup and mediums

It's a good one i guess

12. M.R.

M.R. Racer

Had some time to test the FW31 and wow i'm so impressed.
    Went again on the Red Bull Ring and with a stiffer frontend the car loves corners
    My target was a low .08 but after 5 Laps i beat it already and i was sure that i can go faster

And that lap wasn't perfect either! Lost 2 tenths after the last corner where i lost the rear a bit

Now i want a new challange and i found it with the glorious McLaren MP4/13 @ the nürburgring, but i go for a low downforce setup to get a competition
    I need so much laps to get used to it, but it was fun as hell!!

13. M.R.

M.R. Racer

I know that this is not AC but it's for Jules and i want that you know about this!

One Lap for Jules Bianchi and the Henry Surtees Foundation

F1 YouTuber Harrison101 paid tribute and had a nice idea to honour Jules and make the world a little bit brighter, by doing a hotlap around Monaco & donating to a great foundation.
    For more info look in Harrisons Video:

Henry Surtees Foundation: http://www.henrysurteesfoundation.com/

#GoodbyeJules #JB17