1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[New car] Ferrari F40 LM

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Mitja Bonca, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Wouldn`t it be great to have F40 LM Competizione version in AC? LM stands for Le Mans.
    The car with up to 900 BHP (depends of the exact version). It reaches around 230 mph, thats 370 km/h. More about it here.
    Is AC, there already is the shape (approximately), just some code tweaks and we are almost ready to go. A new dashboard would be fine too (its different then in normal F40).

Check this one:

One from onboard:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Custom loaded controls unmapped [New device ID after reinstall] Oct 25, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions [NEWS] Fanatec will present a new Base, old bases will not work! Aug 26, 2016
    Tracks modding High speed over l426 k34 k32 [fiction track] [new video update 0.9] Jul 6, 2014
    3D car models Rsr formula 3 v2.0 + skinpack 2k and 4k [new version!!! updated on 06.01.16] Jun 26, 2014
    Tracks modding [New track] PaulRicard_HTTT Dec 30, 2013

3. JvM

JvM Racer

I think the step 3 in the game is quite close to that in terms of specs? Or am I wrong?

Little exterior tweaks to show it would be nice too of course. :)

Leemstradamus and Backmarker like this.
  4. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

No, you are wrong. Step 3 is far from LM version. It has around 600 HP, when LM has almost 300 more ;)
    And its more of a race car, that means a lot different (you can imagine what all is needed to turn some car into a race car).

5. JvM

JvM Racer

I see. Well, hopefully it will be in the game some day. :)

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

your wrong.. the LM version only has 760bhp.. see for yourself.
    http://www.supercars.net/cars/3318.html

as for turning the F40 road car into a race car it wouldn't actually be that hard, its not like a prius which has no racing anything on it, the F40 was built using racing technology, id be very surprised if the F40 and F40LM didn't share 90% of their components.

Backmarker likes this.
  7. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

@ChrisR:
    I know the specification on the right side are saying that, but....
    copied from that webiste:

F40LM by Bonhams
    The F40LM seen here, is far more exclusive than even a normal F40: it is one of the genuine, ultra rare Le Mans (LM) versions originally built for Ferrari’s most favoured clients. Developed for competition by Michelotto of Padova on behalf of the factory, the LM sported a reinforced chassis, even more aggressive bodywork including a deeper front air dam and larger, cockpit adjustable rear wing, a racing interior, stiffer suspension, up-rated brakes, competition gearbox, wider wheels and a specially prepared engine producing between 850-900bhp. Not to be confused with the standard road-going F40, or cars up-rated subsequently on behalf of their owners, just 17 factory F40 LMs were originally built and they are today highly coveted.

Backmarker and Kristaps like this.
  8. Vince_EG

Vince_EG Rookie

i Agree with you! it's a good GT car for the game:)

Leemstradamus likes this.
  9. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Yep,the F40 LM is a must have :D

Leemstradamus likes this.
  10. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

IMHO Greatest sportscar ever...or is it the Macca F1 LM...?

Difficult to choose. Please bring them both to AC.

Cheers
    Robin

Leemstradamus, BigTool4U and Mauro like this.
  11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

I want every ferrari in ac so of course i want this.

petesky likes this.
  12. Kyo

Kyo Racer

Yes please. And we also need McLaren F1 LM to compete with it too :D

13. petesky

petesky Simracer

yes we need this and an ultimate Ferrari pack dlc.

14. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

I love the LM, the headlights are so cool.. I guess thats a silly reason to prefer it haha

dkwuan likes this.
  15. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

With this Onboardsound please.
    Ferrari F40 LM (HD)

Samsung Stress4 Beitrag.

16. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

I have enough trouble keeping something with 300-500 HP going in a straight line. I would spend more time in the kitty litter than on the track with 900 HP. I'm guessing you'd need TC for that kind of muscle?

17. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Nope :D

Samsung Stress4 Beitrag.

18. Kyo

Kyo Racer

the traction control is in your right foot ;)

19. Backmarker

Backmarker Racer

Both of you are correct. I wonder if the engine could output the 850-900bhp for the entire race?
    "A new engine management system and increased compression saw the power increased to at least 720 bhp, but for qualifying the boost could be increased to yield in excess of 900 bhp."

20. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

It will require new license, or adjusting the one they have to allow for modifications, so imo not really worth it
    road version is definitely more popular (and already in game)

I would let modders take care of it, if there is big demand for it

21. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer