1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New nVidia 332.21 Drivers Today!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by dottorfoggy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. It works for me. I get 60 stable fps using new profile (vsync on) >90% power on both cards, but with 0x000110FB fps is down to 50 and dont go above 60. Using GTX 680 AMP SLI. Nvidia inspector is set to 8xCSAA + 2 Sparse Grid Supersampling, Resolution is 5860x1080

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  2. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

I actually have stellar performance after this driver update! i could achieve 120fps when before it was 70fps. And funny thing is shadows on high is actually better than medium by about 50fps. Strange.

3. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

What has been done here? I'm experiencing a sudden boost of amazing fps gains. almost seems hard to believe. I'm running GTX 690 on 7860x1440.

before this my settings were all low with hdr disabled to be able to run roughly 60fps in game. but now I can turn everything to max execpt reflections to medium and add 2x AA. I get about 110fps!

In any case, i plead kunos to not change it for the worse. This graphical improvement is so much welcomed!

Although here's a wierd thing, I get about 30fps when shadows are in medium. But it shoots back up to 110fps when i have shadows on high!

Thats the only thing, not complaining. as this is so much better with all the eye candy turned on and stellar performance. Great job Kunos!

4. Volker

Volker Racer

I´ve got yesterday 2 GTX 570 graphic cards and i must say the new driver works for me. In the beginning I had to do some adjustments but now I have up to 160 fps constant. Both graphic cards are working with 80% +.

It seems the last 2 graphic options (faces per Frame and cubemap reflection) have a huge impact on the performance. I have set the graphic to max. and the cubemap reflection on medium. Faces per Frame is really a fps killer. When I set it to 6 I got 40 fps and the game was not playable. When set it to 0 I got 160 fps. With set it to 3 I got 80 fps.

These settings working for me and i´m happy with the performance of the new driver.

5. ministrinity

ministrinity Racer

I do think that people with good performance generally don't report it here. They just get on with gaming and enjoying the fps boost. Don't be afraid to test it out. If it doesn't work out just use the older versions.

For my setup i have a gtx690 at 7860x1440. I've been getting exceptionally good framerates with these drivers.i could run at almost max settings now with 110fps where as before i'm stuck around 60fps with the lowest settings. I have a gpu offset off +159mhz and mem clock offset of +248mhz in overclocking.

Maybe this is optimized for sli? as gtx690 is essentially an sli card in one. high shadows gives much more fps than medium shadows for me as well.
    I guess, since we all have different hardware, it's hard to pin point what works. As for me on my gtx690, this has detered me from upgrading now as i'm really happy with framerates. a few updates ago, i could barely run it at 24 fps with this resolution.

so if you have pretty much the same setup as i have, give these drivers a try. let me know if it's actually the same fps boost.

6. baristabrian

baristabrian Gamer

Very happy for you but I hope they continue working on it as I experienced a LOSS of 30FPS with these new drivers.

7. Briklebritt

Briklebritt Simracer

GPU load is at minimum with new SLI profile.

Switch DX11 bits to 0x000110FB and u will get a huge performance plus! Kunos has to do some work and their new SLI profile!

8. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Guys, the problem is Nvidia side, not AC.

9. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

There's already a thread about that, please use it, thanks.

Merging.

10. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

Amd users never get any love :'(

My fps are pretty good for the hardware i have but i'd always welcome some more :)

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  11. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Racer

How do I get Nvidia Inspector to control the Anti Aliasing? No matter what I try it will not take over. Is there a compatibility bits setting I'm missing. SLi works fine for me with the 332.21 drivers. 120+ fps with x8AA set in game and x8AF.

12. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

I can`t see that option in the SLI option in inspector , only can find DX10 ? ,and my cards are dx11 ....

13. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Racer

It should read DX1x, meaning 10 & 11..

14. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

No it only reads DX10 , with is odd as I have two Geforce Nvidia GTX 560 TI cards with will run DX11 ....

15. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Racer

I take it you have the latest Inspector? Weird, I'm running 1.9.6.8 and also make sure CustomSettingNames_en-EN are the latest also.

16. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Yeah mate , and using 1.9.7.2. with the 331.82 drivers ?

17. i can't see 0x000110FB in my nvidiainspector too

18. col_sagal

col_sagal Rookie

I have NVI version 1.9.7.2 and I cannot find this line under "SLI compatibility bits (DX1x)". By default Asseto Corsa is with 0x004000F5 (Assetto Corsa)

19. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Racer

You can manually add 0x000110FB, just write it in the box. Just tried 1.9.7.2 and no problems with SLI, I just can't control the Anti Aliasing.

20. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Kevin ,any chance you could put add some pictures mate of your setting in inspector , it would be very helpful seeing it as you run the sim and easier to copy to my settings ?
    Cheers
    fella