1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Nice one guy's.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Bibbles, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Would be nice if Mar 14, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Server doesn't recognice the disconnects [LINUX server duplicate report] Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Nice Laptime but not Mine!!!! Nov 11, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nice to have... Jun 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Should be nice to have this kind of HUD Jun 6, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Searching nice Screenshots of Cars and Tracks for a Wiki Oct 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room This is nice Feb 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Close Calls/Nice Saves Feb 13, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nice effects but little definition and sharpness Sep 17, 2018
    Chit Chat Room thank you kunos this game is just so nice! Mar 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Sp237 "Coste": A nicely done Italian open road course for AC Dec 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Got AC running nicely on a very low spec build. Aug 12, 2016
    Screens & Videos Miseluk: Nice track, great mod! May 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Nice job Kunos Apr 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Looking for a nice cockpit in Paris Apr 1, 2016

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Wasnt that long ago that it was just a dream for many to have a official Porsche in a sim. Now the players going ape**** because there is cars they dont want, for free!
    A year ago it was just a 'dream' for many to have official Porsches but now when its a reality, lets do what gamers do best - Find something to complain about.

I wonder how these guys would react if they would've put these cars in a payed DLC instead. Or shouldnt they have these cars in the game at all because you dont want to drive them?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  4. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Yeah must admit I don't get it, Im thankful there going to be in game paid or free.

Trouble is too many people think there entitled.

Shifter Blister likes this.
  5. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

People are weird...

Skemekos123 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  6. Orne

Orne Alien

I concur!! I can't wait... Funny thing is if Kunos didn't include the Panamara, Cayanne and Macan and folks saw them in the pro version of AC at Porsche dealerships many would have complained about the omission from the consumer version of AC.. lol... :rolleyes:o_O

Far too much entitlement in society these days. Truly a shame! People need to relax and learn to enjoy life. Free SUV's , balloons and all!! :D:p

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I'm not an SUV fan, but i'm open minded and i will give them a try, even if i had to pay for them.
    So Kunos, if you read this, a very big thanks and i'm really looking forward to the Porsche dlc. :cool:

Skemekos123 likes this.
  8. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

I'm a software developer away from the steering wheel and know first hand what a kick in the balls it feels when you're 'baby' is criticized. It's even worse when you've worked hard at something to give people something a little extra for free and get beaten down for it.
    Hats off Kunos, keep up the good work :)

I kinda like the 'raw' facebook posts from the devs to be honest. It makes a change from the big corporate wall of silence you get from the bigger dev houses

9. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

How dare Kunos give us free stuff.

10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The internet is infested with people who are only happy when being unhappy. It is a pitiful existence.

I cannot wait to get my hands on the Porsches, free or not, because I have been waiting so damn long for them in a racing sim in console.

11. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

You and me both mate , last time was Forza 4 to have them in a pucker sim is going to be awesome.

TitzonToast and Scuderia Paul like this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

ikr, thats how a company get hated by its customers. That they didnt know about this is insane..

Skemekos123, TitzonToast and paul_wev like this.
  13. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Gamers a strange bunch. Constantly whining about every little thing, but this is a whole new level!

Bibbles likes this.
  14. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Not much of an SUV fan here either but I have had a go in a Mecan Turbo and it was bloody good, amazing handling for a van and quite poky.

RoccoTTS likes this.