1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nissan Gt3

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by LucaBenj, Nov 29, 2016.

1. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

What Happened to the physics of Nismo GTR GT3? Is my wrong impression but now is much slower?

Bas B likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 : missing GT-R logo texture Jan 22, 2020
    ACC Physics Nissan GTR GT3 2015 spurious (unreasonable) vibration at 52-57 km/h Aug 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Audi R8 GT3 und Nissan GTR nicht mehr da Jun 5, 2019
    Chit Chat Room height nissan gt3 Aug 21, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Nissan GT-R GT3 slow start 1st gear Aug 13, 2017
    Sounds modding [AudioLoids] Nissan GT-R GT3 Jan 18, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues NISSAN GTR GT3 NISMO SLOW AT START Jul 20, 2016
    Liveries Redcart-Designs || Zakspeed Nissan Nismo GT3 added Apr 30, 2016
    Liveries Nissan GT3 Livery Apr 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Nissan GTR GT3 driving position Jan 23, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues No sound, nissan gt-r gt3 Dec 18, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ac 1.4 showroom shadows & nissan gt3 shiny bottom Dec 16, 2015
    Liveries Luminosity gaming skin for nissan gtr gt3 Dec 3, 2015
    Liveries D.painter designs/ nissan gt3/vette c7r Nov 6, 2015
    Liveries Od971(all files) last update 2015 nissan gt3 team rjn 22 + 23 Oct 21, 2015

3. Bas B

Bas B Racer

Last time i tried it, some time ago, i noticed the same and have not been driving it since.

4. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Rookie

I think I share your opinion on the fact that the car may have been nerfed a little bit or maybe it's because they changed the default driver position to a higher POV which has obviously some impact on the sense of speed.

5. ghanaman007

ghanaman007 Rookie

I feel like the nissan is slower after the update too. tried the mclaren 650s gt3 for comparison and was easily around a second quicker.

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Guys, the update effectively has made pretty much any car slower. Do your RL vs AC comparisons if you want to find out how close AC is right now.

This had taken place for the PC a bit earlier - it's related to a new tyre calculation formula - it's not a nerf!
    You could see it in the weekly hotlap challenge - PC users used to struggle until now when the console guys could beat their times single-handedly ;-) Now only the XBONE users have this "benefit" but will also be upgraded to the latest version. PC and PS4 should be on par now.

Fernando007 likes this.
  7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

But, I do not understand. I compare times and performance with reality and . For example for GT3 Blancpain champinship, Nissan is faster than Lamborghini, but now the same car in AC is mutch slower then Lambo. (Sorry my english). The new calculation formula is best?

coret3x and Bas B like this.
  8. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

Could this also be the reason why the challenges (on PC at least) are so hard to achieve?
    Or are their goals also edited to match the new speeds of the cars?

9. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

No hating on you mate but you need to back that up.

- What track? Some tracks will favour the lambo, others the Nissan...both in RL and in AC. So you need ONE track to compare.
    - What are the RL lap times and what are the ones from AC? Consider: what session are the RL times from - Quali (possible one-off, tyre-eating setup) or Race (possible slip-stream advantage)?
    - Keep in mind the BOP and the development of the tyres and cars in the series. AC cars are pretty much a "snapshot" of how the cars and tyres performed at one point in time. BOP'ing them to current RL relations would be the job of server admins (for now: only in PC land) who can add ballast to the faster cars on their servers.

Only when you keep this in mind, valid comparison is possible.

barkx_ and Dookie like this.
  10. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

BOP? What is?

11. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Balance of performance. Adding weight to cars or restricting the engines' power output by air restrictors, boost levels etc.

12. gabriel2706

gabriel2706 Rookie

Ballast of power ?
    Ups ! Thanks LeDude for right answer, my mistake :eek:

13. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Rookie

Thanks for your help. Us console peasants are discovering all the intricacies this awesome sim has to offer. Some enlightment never hurts.

14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I don't even know if you're being serious or sarcastic...I'm just gonna say: you're welcome :p

gabriel2706 likes this.
  15. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Rookie

I'm being 100% honest here. I'll read everything than can help enhance the experience. I go to track days IRL (the ring mostly) and just got myself a T300 + seat so I come regularly on the forum to get useful tips. :D

LeDude83 likes this.
  16. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Nice :) Always good to see positive people. Enjoy.

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Don't just compare real life lap times with a sim. It's not that simple. Conditions and especially tyres will not be an exact match. And in regulated and performance balanced series like GT3 no car is simply faster than the others, that's not a thing. Besides, the Nissan GT3 in the game isn't a current season car.

As mentioned, the differences now compared to before the patch are due to the tyre model changes.

18. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Today is December 3, and the problems facing the multiplayer browser after upgrading to the latest version, have not yet been resolved. Summary. Some rooms are gone (as monza gt3), the browser remains in perpetual renovation, many rooms now appear even if the race is in progress, even some rooms with zero players. These are problems of the server and do not require an application update on ps4. You could have a kind communication from the staff about this problem? Greetings!

19. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Completely unrelated to the topic of this thread. You better open a new one.

20. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Finally a Guy who does more than just watching races on tv. Nice to see some guys who "dig deeper" than just a normal fan :cool:

LeDude83 likes this.
  21. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

AC 1.10: Nissan GT3, now, is like 1.03 version. Good Job Kunos