1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 No multilayer!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by evgenyserdyuk, Oct 6, 2016.

1. I got the update, but I still can't play online with friends or random people. All lobby empty and ping exceeds 400 Ms. I live in Kazakhstan and have never experienced problems with online games. Why I paid for the game, paid for a seasonal pass, and the Prestige package and can't play with friends? If you can't fix it, give me back my money. I paid a large sum for this game, and still never got from her pleasure.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Multilayer ratings (AM, PRO AM etc) May 22, 2020
    Tracks modding KsMultilayer distortion issues [SOLVED] Feb 9, 2016
    Tracks modding I need some help with ksmultilayer shader [solved] Dec 27, 2015
    3D car models Problem with multilayer transparency Jul 23, 2014

3. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

You are not alone, last time I looked in the UK there were 4 players only in multiplayer.

4. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

a just checked online then and a few servers with people in tops one with 9 out of 16

5. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

It seems that the online is dead with this game. Every time I check there is maybe 3 to for rooms with 2 to 5 peopl in the room. Most of them are drift rooms. If there was a way to create a private lobby or just create a lobby maybe more people would play online. Hint Hint Kunos.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  6. KillaScheme

KillaScheme Rookie

Hopefully The Lobbies Improve Very Soon Online Really Brings The Joy Out Of A Game

7. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

On the UK release day I managed a few races with upto 8 friends, but due to the very poor setup with the rooms and having to back out of one lobby to join another just to change track or car we soon gave up and ever since, we've not played online.
    It's really sad, AC has the potential to be the best sim racer on console, but the lack of user adjustable lobbies, not private ones, but customisable public lobbies where anyone can join is severely strangling the playability !
    I'm not in a league, but do have a lot of good friends who regularly join up for casual races and having to join a party (PS4 users) just so we can talk to each other to join a specific room to race together is a right pain, hence we haven't used online since launch day. I can only imagine the pain of league members having to go through this every time !

TitzonToast likes this.
  8. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

I'm not even bothering with online racing. But there's enough for me to enjoy.

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Tried multiplayer last night on Xbox, there was only 2 available games with people in them. Both gt3 one at Barcelona 15/16 players and 8/16 at spa. Joined the spa race for qually. First impressions game runs much smoother, graphics wise is still extremely poor though. Qually went well, room went up to 15 players. Race started omg first corner madness half the field smashed up. Then when the field settled down there was some good clean racing to be had with cars around me, respecting track limits as well. Then 3/4 into race some **** decided he would go round track the wrong way, then 1/2 field left.

This game has potential to be a good online racing game, but as it is at the moment it is the worst multiplayer ever in a racing game on console. It's a joke, no track limits, no custom lobby's, and the main one that could actually save this game no private lobby's.

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Dont you get sent back to pits if you drive the wrong way?

11. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I was just about to ask that same question.. no disqualifying you if you race the wrong way for more than a handful of seconds? I thought that would have been a given to prevent the kiddies doing their thing and spoiling other people's races.

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I haven't actually tried it to see what happens if you go the wrong way. All I know is I've seen cars hitting people going straight at them. You haven't even got to stick to the track on most circuits, just fastest way from a to b, lol.

13. Hello my name is Ricardo and I am creating this space for those who want to play Assetto Corsa and there are no rooms !! let your gametag !!!!

14. Toffeers

15. OS x
    Xbox one? not found his gametag, try to add me ALR Ricardokil

16. My gametag (minha gametag)

17. ok, add