1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

No track grip adjustable on PS4?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by enzoxjy, Feb 4, 2017.

1. enzoxjy

enzoxjy Rookie

Hi all,

I used to play it on PC, but after I bought the PS4 version, I found that there is no where to adjust the track grip as it could be done on PC, I wonder if I didn't go to the right place or actually the PS4 version does not offer this function so far?

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Track grip settings Mar 4, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Track is too grippy. How do I adjust? May 24, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Set up a practice session with a determinate track grip Jan 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Basic grip level of the different tracks Oct 5, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Track Grip Settings in MP Jan 16, 2019
    ACC Physics Track Surface Model - Grip Jan 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Track Grip Sep 23, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds permanently set track grip to "fast" and steering ration in "view" settings Nov 29, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Track and Tyre grip level steps Aug 10, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Track Grip goes from Optimum to 85% . Mar 22, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Track grip settings - 1.12 and V10 Feb 18, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Real Time lap display shows wrong track grip level during replay Jul 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Questions about track grip gain Jul 2, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Dynamic Track Grip in Multiplayer Jun 3, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Game/server grip level replace track (surface.ini) grip level? Nov 16, 2015

3. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Not on offer for PS4 and I assume not for consoles in general.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. enzoxjy

enzoxjy Rookie

So sad...

Reinart86 likes this.
  5. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Another glaring difference between PC and Console, and they said it wouldn't be watered down.

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

i wouldnt worry to much.