1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Patch 1.15 deleted simply everything

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by bluesky, Sep 12, 2017.

1. bluesky

bluesky Alien

It did delete all setups. That's the most annoying point narrowly followed by the lost special event medals.
    Career progress is wiped out too, but career is presented without any dedication anyway and repetitive in track variation.
    Settings were resetted as well, but they are rudimentary and easy to set up again.

There is left NOTHING. Like I have started the game for the very First time.

Some want to see content for free as compensation. I only would like to see just one racing game that works as intended and promised and without any game breakers.
    Forza does so, but it stagnates in its evolution or even is on a degenerative way.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The most annoying thing is not only losing all the stuff, but the multiplayer is broken. Before private lobbies we used to search rooms on the ping, get a good server but these came with the crash idiots, now we got private lobbies you get put in a server with such high ping it's unplayable. So we eventually got our private lobbies but there useless. So our racing community has now given up on A/C. All fed up of one step forward and 2 steps backwards.
    I've posted the issue in bugs I've sent the bug forms off and nothing in return, the last patch last week hasn't addressed the issue either, still the same. The current dedicated servers on private lobbies are worse than p cars p2p rubbish.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  3. Raikku

Raikku Racer

4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Couple of things survived to me too, like a replay I saved and a wheel preset. Set up I haven't seen if the one I saved it's still there.

5. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

Next Friday it can happily delete itself.

6. bluesky

bluesky Alien

You'll better wait with statements like these until you have played PC2 for at least a week. I've lost confidence that it could work right out of the box.
    And you better wait until the first update is installed. I think you can remember all the implemented bugs shone up with every update and all the flaws which never have been fixed.

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I've posted a report to 505 games about data loss. Basically they have replied with there sorry but it's nothing to do with them, file a report in the bug section on forum, and one of the devs may be able to help, or look into it to stop it happening again.

8. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

Sounds familiar

9. Assetto is dead. Sorry to be rude, but please, stop everything.

Let the game as it is, close the servers, close the console lounge here, and keep up on PC, it's just pointless to see that EVERY SINGLE update, is a crash.
    Apart from taking money with a DLC (obviously paying does work, you see!)

I was lovin how the FFB was, how cars behaves, how they sound etc, but, every single time, they update something it's messy.

You're not able to work in the console arena. (for those gonna say, "go on, do they work blablabla" i'll answer, no it's not my job, and currently many other devs from other games are able to work proprely.)

did i'm gonna be banned for saying all this?

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Maybe not banned. But probably messages like that one will make them to not release AC2 on consoles. You love the FFB? No more kunos ffb for you and for us.

I agree some things are unacceptable and Kunos should be criticized, like incredible bugs of not allowing to save set ups, crashing the game for a week or more, deleting everything after a patch, no comunication, promisse things that are not fulfilled and so on.

But bang them just for the taste of it and say they should not be on consoles, it's just a too toxic and negative comment that doesn't make justice to the general performance of the team on consoles or their circumtances (other teams have 3 4 times the staff).

Im not an XBOX user and probably if I were I would be at the same level of disappointment. But that attitude is not the way to go anyway.

11. I'm 100% with you if things were going better with time, or it's not.

Before being a customer that he's not happy with his product, i'm a player that he's upset with the constant lack of "no problem with the new update"
    Yes i was toxic, but admit it, this is the only game since TDU2 that every single update is worst than the one before...

And i think that somebody that love this game is logically more toxic than someone who just doesnt "give attention".

I was full of hope with AC, i'm bored of FM, which is just pointless with the wheel, PCars is to me a joke (call me when IRL and in other games you have to setup the direction to make the actually working before bringing it to a track)

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Im not agree that every update is worse than the one before. Sure they bring new bugs, some of them game breaking and sure with the new updates doesn't come everything that is promissed (AI sliders or other PC features). But all updates have made progress on the game, even when having in mind the bugs and the unfulfilled expectations.

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It isn't dead though, I'm loving it. Why should Kunos stop work on it just because of you? Also in case you haven't noticed, every game out there brings bugs with updates. If you no longer can find a way to enjoy it then simply move on rather than annoy Kunos into not giving us people who enjoy it more updates. Life can be so simple at times.

@P73 likes this.
  14. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Don't panic :) Please use the support.505games.com link to seek assistance. We're currently tightening up the current system we have in place.

16. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I am not in a panic. I just think that its odd that when the Dev team fixes or adds one thing, two other things are affected. I am working hard to compete at medium level in the special events, and am having dome success. Except the game is not acknowledging the hard won effort.
    It is very frustrating.
    Please fix it and your support website. :cool: