1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic [PC] Bug seventh gear Ferrari F138

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by user7656, Oct 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. user7656

user7656 Rookie

I bought the AC a two weeks ago and the DLC Red Pack, when I went to test the Ferrari F138 I noticed that there is a bug in the seventh gear, I get to hit 280 km/h in the sixth gear and when I put the seventh gear the speed drops. What can it be?

Attached Files:

• log.zip
      File size:
      10 KB
      Views:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions [PC] G920 FFB SETTINGS Nov 26, 2018
    Screens & Videos AK Racing [PC] | Live Streaming & Video [Aussie & Kiwi Assetto] Jun 10, 2018
    Suggestions [PC] PitStop app PSI and Fuel adjustment Apr 5, 2017
    Suggestions [PC] Car settings compact screen Apr 1, 2017
    Suggestions [PC] Pit Request Button Mapping Mar 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room [PC] Wheels. used fanatec CSR vs. g29/t300 etc. - cannot decide Aug 30, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Lotus exos 125 registration • clean racers! [pc] Jun 26, 2015
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #129 – Sixth element is seventh heaven May 19, 2019

3. Too much drag force compared to the force pushing your car forward.

user7656 likes this.
  4. user7656

user7656 Rookie

Gracias, I fixed.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018