1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

[PC] Pit Request Button Mapping

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Henrique Clausing, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Hi all.

I'm very happy with the new pit menu by Kunos, but it's shows only when we are driving on pit lane (limited speed). If yout pit boxes is on firsts slots, there's no time to change (by some race exceptions) your strategy, só a button to show/request pit when driving on another track's parts could help.

Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions [PC] PitStop app PSI and Fuel adjustment Apr 5, 2017
    ACC General Discussions [PC] G920 FFB SETTINGS Nov 26, 2018
    Bug reports [PC] Bug seventh gear Ferrari F138 Oct 2, 2018
    Screens & Videos AK Racing [PC] | Live Streaming & Video [Aussie & Kiwi Assetto] Jun 10, 2018
    Suggestions [PC] Car settings compact screen Apr 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room [PC] Wheels. used fanatec CSR vs. g29/t300 etc. - cannot decide Aug 30, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Lotus exos 125 registration • clean racers! [pc] Jun 26, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.0.10] Dirt on drivers eyes/cockpit camera Yesterday at 11:39 PM
    ACC Gameplay wrong pit stop time Yesterday at 10:33 AM
    ACC Gameplay Pit stop Config Wednesday at 6:34 PM
    ACC Gameplay How do you complete a pit stop with a driver change Tuesday at 9:34 AM
    ACC Multiplayer 1.0.8 Multiplayer pitstop rules preview Monday at 12:01 PM
    ACC General Discussions Driver swap during pit stop Sep 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's with the pit crew animation Sep 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any way to make the cockpits less claustrophobic? Sep 5, 2019

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You are able to change pit strategy while on track. Just press one of the buttons you use to navigate the pit menu and it will show up. :)

Henrique Clausing likes this.
  4. Nice! Thank you!

5. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

Also in the pit.ini (not full name) file there is a spot to change how long the GUI stays up after pushing button.

6. P Gora

P Gora Gamer

+1 for button mapping. I have custom rig and button box but I can't use them... Good example how should it look like is RF - menu down/up mapping +/- value mapping. Simple as that ;)

7. In truth I did not know that it was only necessary to press any button on the d-pad from anywhere on the track (even outside the pit-lane) to see the pit menu.

For me, that's enough, I understand that you do not need a pit-request button, because there's a way to change strategy in any moment.

Thanks.

8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

You can use Joy2key and map the cursor keys.

9. P Gora

P Gora Gamer

Thx for the idea, but if I'm not wrong I would need app like joy2joy...

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yes with most buttonboxes, that's correct.