1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Perennial issue with center-calibrating Fanatec Forza wheel

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Strummer, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Can anyone please help me with the steps involved in center-calibrating the Forza ClubSport wheel/2.5 Hub in PC mode? It drives me crazy. I've tried to follow the instructions in the video below using START/X and START/A instead of both joysticks (because my wheel does not have two joysticks) and yet every time the wheel restarts flashing the CAL message and is 45 degrees off to the left after it runs its start-up routine. Grrr. Would really appreciate some help with the steps as I am getting nowhere.

( at 00:30)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars LG 38GL950G Resolution issue Thursday at 8:29 PM
    ACC Gameplay 'Drive' protection issue Thursday at 10:10 AM
    ACC Troubleshooting Handling issues after manually changing setup Thursday at 7:27 AM
    ACC Virtual Reality Issues in VR with latest Oculus Rift firmware. Dec 5, 2019
    ACC User Interface [1.1.2] Chat Box - Pitstop (***No Issue***) Dec 4, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Formation lap & start issue Nov 29, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Having Issues Regarding Assetto Corsa Self-Hosted Dedicated Server Nov 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI issue, Bug or an unfinished product for beta testing Nov 20, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues TC & ABS Issue? Nov 15, 2019
    ACC User Interface little issue search bar Nov 14, 2019
    General modding discussion Ride height issue on acti Nov 14, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship save issues Nov 4, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Rolling start issues (full motion rig). Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.1.1]2018 Silverstone Endurance championship round issues Oct 28, 2019
    ACC User Interface Two minor UI issues in track select screen Oct 25, 2019