1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Performance pack cars missing.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BobTheDog, Aug 27, 2016.

1. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Hi Guys,

I have entered my code which was accepted by the Xbox store, everything seemed to work but the cars are not available, if I choose say the R8 it takes me to the Xbox store asking me to buy the season pass.

Is this working for anyone?

Cheers

BreraJTS likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 Performance Pack Oct 30, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Performance Pack DLC cars missing Aug 28, 2016
    Liveries Amg driving performance pack for huayra Nov 28, 2014
    ACC Virtual Reality Shouldn't I get better performance with this spec? Mar 12, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Red Bull Ring low performance Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 14, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Recommended VM Performance for large grid races Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Physics Brake Cooling Performance Change on Brake Change in Pits Jul 21, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues In game FPS not same with performance test FPS Apr 11, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal errors and very low performance Feb 15, 2023
    ACC Physics Performance updates changelog Jan 17, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality AMD's Next Gen RX 7900XTX with disappointing performance in VR Jan 16, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Is it possible to make AI performance more similar to each other? Dec 28, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Watkins Glen VR-Performance Dec 15, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can I get more performance for ACC out of my CPU and RAM? Dec 11, 2022

3. BreraJTS

BreraJTS Rookie

Well i have the same issue, i just can't get the cars to work.
    It will go straight to the store....strange as i bought the pre order dvd with the prestige pack code.
    Hope they will reply of solve it.

4. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I had a similar issue, after entering the code on the XBox website and turning on my XBox later it didn't start downloading by itself. I went to my games and downloads (or maybe it was the Assetto game hub) and there it was ready to be downloaded. Then I had to exit Assetto and start it again.

BobTheDog and talby71 like this.
  5. BreraJTS

BreraJTS Rookie

I will give it a go on tuesday...fingers crossed. Thanks for the tip

6. BobTheDog

Ah.

I looked in downloads and there was nothing there. Where is the assetto game hub?

7. BobTheDog

duplicate

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

When I initially installed the game on disc Friday morning, and I checked the installation, I had the game on hard drive, and two separate small dlc content icons. I believe there are 5 extra cars in total, and all cars were available to drive. Did you purchase from Microsoft store or did you buy a hard copy?

BobTheDog likes this.
  9. BobTheDog

Thanks for the info.

I have the hard copy, I'll have a search around in the morning to see if I can find something.

Rocket77 likes this.
  10. talby71

talby71 Gamer

also try hard resetting your console, have seen this this has helped with others whose cars werer missing

BobTheDog and Rocket77 like this.
  11. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

I had to go into where Assetto Corsa is saved on the hard drive, delete the performance pack. It's then ready to reinstall. Once I reinstalled the pack the cars were there.

BobTheDog, talby71 and Rocket77 like this.
  12. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

It's strange that the extra cars haven't installed. There are other methods to try as posted here. Hope you get lucky.

13. Disease26

Disease26 Gamer

i had the same issue but found the solution.
    hit the menu(start) button on the game tile, go to manage game, then on the next screen it should show whats installed and there should be a list on the left with 'Ready to install' there. the pack of cars should be in there and you might have to highlight that tile and hit menu and select install now.

14. BreraJTS

BreraJTS Rookie

Yhea solved it for me with hitting the menu button. Great work thanks all is well and installed

Rocket77 likes this.
  15. BobTheDog

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for all the info.

The menu button did the trick.

16. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Press the menu button when you have highlighted the Assetto Corsa game pin, then go to game hub or something like that. It then opens everything related to Assetto that you have on your XBox that you can manage (install, download, delete etc).

edit - aah nevermind you got it. How do I delete a post?

17. BobTheDog

I don;t think you can delete a post!

Thanks for the info though :)

Rocket77 and breyzipp like this.
  18. Edmard

Edmard Rookie

Sweet! I was having this same issue and the menu button solution worked for me too.

Thanks Disease26 and breyzipp!

Rocket77 and Disease26 like this.
  19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in and see if anyone else is experiencing issues? If so, let us know!

20. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

The only thing, that I see that Is different (following update) is no separate tiles for prestige and performance dlc within manage game area on xbox one console. All cars however are still accessible. Multiplayer is running without any frame rate issues. The one bug that Is still being a small hindrance is not being able to store tuning setups within the game, without the console deciding that all saves need wiping and re-synchronizing. Thumbs up.

djmatex likes this.