1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Pro Driver Trophy Not Poppinh

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by krsht3, Apr 9, 2017.

1. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Please look at the trophy. I think it glitched on me. I have done everything in career and this trophy didn't unlock.

I have 58 gold medals and finished all extreme races

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Driver Profile / Stats / Track / 24H Nürburgring Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost Driver Rating progression after servers up again Mar 11, 2022
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Typo -Driver Profile Mar 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap - Problems Apr 15, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Can drivers select a Class manually (eg AM, PRO etc) for a Server or is it always automatic? Apr 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Special Events & Driver Profil are not available - again Feb 26, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reset stats and driver profile Jan 22, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE Crash during race [GPU driver crash caused from misconfigured RAM profile] Nov 18, 2020
    ACC User Interface Driver Profile screen lost brackground graphics; just projects over the Main Menu screen Oct 10, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Window of Driver Profile etc. transparent Aug 31, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Performance problem with AMD 5700 XT and driver names Aug 9, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards [v1.5.0] Wrong lap time in drivers profile Jul 17, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Problem with driver swaps May 18, 2020
    ACC User Interface New Driver Profiles May 14, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Driver profile - rating and stats not loading May 9, 2020

3. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

I just did this test @AC_CM505... the Hypercars event turns off penalties and leads to not earning trophies. Please fix.

I only have the Pro Driver to unlock in the career

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Do you want to reach out to our support team? They can investigate this with you! https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form18/index.html

5. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Thanks will do

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

It doesn't pop until you finished the Formula events...
    When you finish those it will pop up ;)

7. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

I've got 100% completion in career

Donnced2 likes this.
  8. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

:confused: quite strange.... When I've finished the Last formula events the gold trophy "pro driver" poped up...

Maybe it get bugged with the last update from the game..

And sorry, just wanted to help you.
    Let's hope it gets fixed soon for you and the people who still doesn't have achieved it:)

9. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Thanks mate.
    The hypercars trophy didn't pop for me until the game got patched. I did the formula events long ago and got the respective trophy immediately. At the time I thought I had to finish all the championships but when I check other people who have Pro Driver trophy, they unlocked it before GT EXTREME.

That's when I noticed something is amiss with my game

Donnced2 likes this.
  10. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

@AC_CM505... any update on this. I posted on the link you gave me but I never got any acknowledgement from the team.

I also have a video showing the game autopausing itself while racing