1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Problems Creating Servers

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by kashifm, May 20, 2017.

1. kashifm

kashifm Racer

There are two major issues I've encountered trying to create my own lobbies.

1.) When I hit create server, it says the error message "Try again later." I have to click create quite a few times before it finally creates the server.

2.) The cars I pick are not always the car that end up being in the server. For example, I was trying to make a one-make server with all Porsche GT Cup 2017's. But it just randomly chose GT3 cars for some reason when making the server. I recreated the server twice, and finally on the third try, it chose the right cars.

Reinart86 and Brainspasm like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Problems creating 2018 DTM HUD Feb 9, 2019
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problems using second Xbox account Today at 12:31 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Problems with crashes and freezes [thirdparty anticheat software & steam overlay] Oct 17, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues shadow / reflection problems Oct 9, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Summary of MP problems Aug 11, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyres and Brakes problems Aug 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions UPDATE = wheel problems Jul 28, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Vr problems Jul 21, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Problems downshifting Jul 20, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Problems with forced cars entrylist Jul 20, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Network problems - disconnected message Jun 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problems with controller configuration Jun 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions TM 300 RS with F1 add-on wheel problems Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitec g920 xbox Problems with brake pedal Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problems with Fanatec ClubSport V3 - ACC su PS4 Jun 24, 2020

3. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

mp is broken, everyone have this failures :(