1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Racingrenders - official renders thead. -lamborghini miura sv added !

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by F1Racer, Feb 14, 2014.

1. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Hi guys,

Firstly many thanks to Kunos Simulazioni for allowing me to produce renders of the great cars from Assetto Corsa.

First car to go out, of course, had to be the Ferrari F40.
    Check out the full size renders on http://racingrenders.com

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Anyone up to seeing a black one ? :)
    I'm not thinking of rendering this particular car out with a livery on it but who knows.

EDIT: Added a black version.
    EDIT: 22/02/14 - Fiat 500 Abarth added
    EDIT: 02/03/14 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 added

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Raffi_M, Marius van Wyk, Anuj and 3 others like this.
  2. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

First mod car for AC ?? Nice :cool:

3. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Not a mod, these are renders from cars that already exist in AC. ;)

Lazybug likes this.
  4. alex72

alex72 Alien

Wow nice! Great renders and great model. :)

Btw is everything original AC? Even tyres? Looks great.

Btw2 does the tyre model change on slicks/street? Never thought of that. Maybe more visible while doing renders.

5. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Ic. I thought so fast already a car mod for AC. Sorry.
    I actually almost wanna ask where is the download link :D

6. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Thx alex72. Everything is totally original AC. :)
    I'm not sure what you mean by the tyre model (physics or actual polygon model) but if its the polygon model then no, the tyres are smooth and the tread is bump-mapped on to it. But I'm sure in-game there will be a lap time difference :)

7. alex72

alex72 Alien

Ah no, i meant if the tyre model change when changing to slicks in AC. As its so clear in the renders maybe you had seen it more clearly. So when choosing slicks in AC the tyre model (or texture?) is swapped to smooth surface that you can actually see, and street tyre is grooved.

8. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Raffi_M likes this.
  9. alex72

alex72 Alien

Cool!

PS. you still didnt get what i meant huh? :D Never mind. I just remembered now so i will go into the sim and look for myself. ;)

10. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

No I don't understand. When you say tyre model, do you mean the polygon object ? If so, then I don't know the answer to your question. I only load in the car model as it is and map the street tyres onto the smooth tyre model but it gets its bumpiness from a normal (bump) map.
    Both grooved and slicks use the same smooth 3d tyre object. But with grooved tyres the bump map can help make then look... bumpy.

11. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Raffi_M and Cartman78 like this.
  12. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

13. aspec7878

aspec7878 Simracer

EDIT BY MOD: please make your own thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  14. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

I hate it when people hijack threads like this.

15. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread cleaned.

F1Racer likes this.
  16. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Studio renders of the Ferrari 312T now online at my site.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hope to get an on-track render or two done at some point..

Raffi_M and MarkC like this.
  17. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Studio renders of the Ferrari 458 Italia now online at my website.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anuj and Raffi_M like this.
  18. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

The legendary Lotus 49 has now been rendered and is online at my website...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Raffi_M likes this.
  19. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

The Shelby Cobra 427 S/C from the mod by the_meco has been rendered and is online at my website. Hope you like 'em.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ralf1973 and Raffi_M like this.
  20. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

The Lamborghini Miura SV from the mod by the_meco / Vampire / Pankykapus with original car model by Guus Heijnen has now been rendered and is online on my website. 12 renders @1920x1200
    [​IMG]

Ralf1973 likes this.