1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Rainbow road mod is awesome! xd

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by megaspeed2, Sep 2, 2014.

1. megaspeed2

megaspeed2 Rookie

Queequeg, DarkRaven and the_meco like this.
  2. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Racer

Feel like I need to get my bell bottoms out and drop some acid. :cool:

tkrisz2 and 1karl1 like this.
  3. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

That looks very gay :p

4. DarkRaven

DarkRaven Racer

Gay means happy, a lemon is a fruit.

jonnyboy_99 likes this.
  5. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

That looks Ace. :)

Should be driven with the Mp4-12C GT3 though - when you drop the throttle, there's a little hiss noise that sounds EXACTLY like Yoshi doing a powerslide. It's like Kunos knew! :eek:

megaspeed2 likes this.
  6. this track is crazy! in a good way!

7. megaspeed2

megaspeed2 Rookie

Damn... didn't expect to get so many views for this video, got about 500 views in 24 hours and thats more than 2 and a half times higher than the most views my whole channel ever got in one day xD
    I was just wondering, for the POV cam view, what do you guys think of it? I've had a couple of guys say it was cool because you see where i'm looking on the screen and yeah that's what I was aiming for but to get that effect I have to use a cheap webcam that I stripped down to only the circuit board so I could stick it to a pair of glasses, would it be better to just have a fixed position camera (which would have to be further back, aimed at all 3 screens)? The benefit of that would be that I would be able to record with double the resolution and 4 times higher bitrate but it will lose that "you see only the screen I see" aspect.