1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ready to Race DLC available (on XBO)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by danowat, Aug 24, 2017.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That has gone unnoticied, it is very good that you metion it because the sound it's indeed gorgeous. LMP1 cars are spot on. Kudos to mr Sodano.

2. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

There is not a bad thing to say about the Ready to Race Pack. Each and every car is utterly brilliant with the TS040-HYBRID, R18 e-tron quattro and MC12 GT1 being my highlights.

I need to put more time into the Lotus 3-Eleven as it has been overshadowed by those mentioned above. Ready to Race is the finest DLC I've ever got for a racing title and is a contender for my all-time favourite.

Photonmonkey likes this.
  3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yes the sounds get better with every update, the lotus sounds really violent to me, feels more real. A lot of the sounds of the cars already in game sound very accurate but lack that violence, or lack something. That little bit of icing on the cake that makes it sound real.
    I was amazed as I was going through the cars, the lotus is soooo fast. This pack leaves me wanting that Ferrari pack really badly, now.

4. Scuderia Paul

The Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack will be absolutely fantastic, no doubt about that, but Ready to Race is so good I am in no hurry whatsoever to get it.

pippo10 and Photonmonkey like this.
  5. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Yep the lotus is only about 2s behind Gt3 cars laptimes on Imola ! :eek:
    That's a hell of a car. :)

6. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Thanks all for your input on this........problem is it just makes me feel even more desperate to get my hands on the pack now....... damn having five kids that need feeding lol :)

7. Scuderia Paul

The Lotus 3-Eleven is an astonishing car.

You need to get your priorities right! Assetto Corsa before all else.
    :D

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

For sure, this pack along with the update will keep me busy for a while yet.

Scuderia Paul and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  9. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Scuderia Paul, this game is the only thing other than Dirt Rally gracing my PS4, next on the list of importance to my kids. *ahem* just ahead of my wife lol

10. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Finally purchasing the DLC, so when I get home will be spending some serious time getting to know these new cars. After everyone's comments cannot wait to get out on the track :)

11. Scuderia Paul

It is an amazing pack. So many fantastic cars and not enough time!

12. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i totally forgot about the toyota celica st185 untill last night...... the handeling the noise awsome car :p

13. Scuderia Paul

The Special Event with the Celica around Highlands Drift is fun. The car sounds terrific with so many little noises happening. I have to get going with the McLaren P1 GTR and TT RS VLN as they has been neglected because of the TS040, R18 e-tron and MC12 GT1.

14. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

I drove the P1 GTR for the first time last and didn't really care for it. Felt like the brakes were weak and the handling felt strange. Not saying I won't ever drive it again but it might not be in heavy rotation.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  15. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Aarrgghh! Still on my way home, stop it you lot ;)

DUNKY- DOPEUS and Scuderia Paul like this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

When I tested the pack I forgot about the Celica too, and the 2 mclarens

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  17. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Haven't responded until now as, well too be honest having too much of a blast with the new cars. What can I say, they all deserve praise. Cannot say I have a fave as yet but I do love throwing that Celica around, puts a grin on my face every time And the engine notes on all the cars are very well done. Don't normally like the LMP's but have to say I am enjoying both the Toyota and the Audi, they will all keep me busy until the Ferrari pack lands on consoles.