1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Truerider

Truerider Rookie

Now is this considered body roll or zero body roll.
    2013-11-13_00001.jpg

Jeremy Stewart and Raffi_M like this.
  2. Doug

Doug Racer

:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raffi_M and Truerider like this.
  3. momohimejunko

momohimejunko Simracer

4. zrainer

zrainer Rookie

5. Cranck

Cranck Hardcore Simmer

6. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

7. AshR

AshR Gamer

Some direct screenshots from my video in the video thread:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. F1lover

F1lover Hardcore Simmer

Momo how do you get more than 1 car on track???

9. AshR

AshR Gamer

Since it's a static cam and therefore shows the exact same angle whatever car you're in, I'd assume it was done with the Photoshop trick of overlaying 2 photos and erasing part of one to reveal the second car underneath.

Patrik Marek and Dude27 like this.
  10. zrainer

zrainer Rookie

[​IMG]

Raffi_M likes this.
  11. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

12. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Raffi_M likes this.
  13. PBerger

PBerger Hardcore Simmer

Several new close-ups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regards

14. Cranck

Cranck Hardcore Simmer

15. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

before I knew there was a photomode!! photomode is really quite powerful, can't wait when you will be actually able to save the settings

[​IMG]

Raffi_M likes this.
  16. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

Very Nice PBerger!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

darkdeus, r0l4n, Tundra and 6 others like this.
  17. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

great color settings dude!

18. momohimejunko

momohimejunko Simracer

19. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

@ Dude27 those are stunning!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dude27 likes this.
  20. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

Thank you... tonight old flavor... ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

r0l4n, danis14a, Tundra and 4 others like this.